Xbox One Fightstick Windows 10 Update

…didn’t LabZero already develop the cross-platform drivers and make them available as freeware? I’m quite certain that’s true.

If so, it’s not a matter of building the driver(s), but implementing them. That could be more difficult than it sounds, for reasons I don’t have enough knowledge to conceive.

If they say they’re at least trying to work on it, I’ll take that and wait. Glad for my Q4 (Madam’s Q2 is a no go, she’s been playing pad). It’s more than we can expect from their (cap)competitors.

Hey Microsoft, if you could release the drivers before Redstone, that would be great.

If you had Windows Insider Preview enabled, you would probably be using sneak-peek version of it right now with the updated fight stick support.

1 Like

Really? Are you sure it’s already there? Because I’d install right now!

And mess up with my entire OS? No thanks. Better w8.

2 Likes

Bump

BAM

1 Like

I agree, but I do get tempted sometimes to hop back onto the Insider Preview bandwagon.

I just despise how it redownloads the entire OS over and over, completely mullers my internet connection and does funny things to my WIndows Activation…

Somebody tried with Windows Insider Preview?

I’m really tempted to hop back on it, but the whole reinstall Windows on your PC from scratch at any moment bit is putting me off…

I’m currently using a QanBa Q4RAF which is my first ever fight stick and having to use JoyToKey to get it to work, not the most elegant solution, but for lack of anything else, I guess it’ll do. :joy:

i am using the venom ps3/ps4 stick i looove the stick but using it with j2k.i dont know if there is a lag or not.
I am waiting for the xbox one update so i can buy Hori real arcade pro one stick.

So August 2nd is the date that hopefully solves this dilemma.

They’re going to be released alongside the PC port.

I also use a Q4, but there’s no need to use J2K. One of the few sticks that actually work natively. Mine has been toggled to X360, no issues whatsoever.

EDIT: For clarification, I do NOT participate in the ‘Inside Preview’ program.

What PC port?

Well I’ve tried in both PS3/PC mode and in Xbox mode and I got nothin’, it just doesn’t want to work SFV is fine, MKX is fine, but KI doesn’t even seem to see it. :unamused:

Hmm… that is weird and unfortunate. I’ve got no ideas that aren’t really obvious or silly, like restarting your computer or unplugging/replugging your stick with the game open (title screen) in its various settings. If you’ve tried these, I’m sorry I was wholly unhelpful.

Best of luck!

I’ve tried a few things with pretty much the same result each time - nothing but Joy2key gets it working, it’s also been run through both a USB hub and directly into my pc’s USB port, with no luck, pretty much all out of ideas at this point.

I have nothing useful to add here, other than empathy.

This is the kind of frustrating and baffling experience that 1. Turns people off to PC gaming and 2. Frustrated people about KI and MS in general. It’s inexplicable why we don’t have drivers to use our Xbox fightsticks on PC at this point.