Worst choice for character

How about Kermit the frog vs Rash :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Six (Little Nightmares) vs. Hisako and Shin Hisako

Oh boy they could spend the whole match trash talking each other. Kermit tried to hide behind me piggie and she gets made into bacon. Kermit gets smashed by a wrecking ball, but his legs survived so the French can have a good meal.

Wow is that the one Markiplier played not too long ago? I’d have to watch his play through again, because all I really remember is being chased by gluttons that wanted to eat me.

1 Like

I did see people talk about MK characters but that’s kinda stupid also I seen people talk about Mario and Barney.

Then Sabrewulf comes along and eats miss Piggy bacon and Kermit frog legs, then Riptor joins in and they both fight over the food like the predator animals they are XD

2 Likes

Mary Kate and Ashly Olsen vs. Eyedol

1 Like

Ahh!!! You’re giving me nightmares :joy:

Who would win the battle, Miley Cyrus vs Gargos and Eyedol?

Miley is practically a troll, so I dunno. All she’d have to do is sing and it would end Gargos and Eyedol. :stuck_out_tongue:

Then rash came in like a wrecking ball. Lol

2 Likes

She’s a SPAMMER!

Can we give eyedoll another mace just to speed things up? One whack, double kill.

I don’t think it would work like that, sadly… They are a brand. they are practically immortal. O.O

You just gotta pick the lamest character you can think of to go against someone already on the cast. The more one sided the fight, the funnier it is.

1 Like

Sadira vs. Charlotte from Charlotte’s Web…

The combatants have entered the arena, and… Squish.
Oops uh…
Sadira wins

2 Likes

Oh okay well Eyedol vs shrek.

goom goom from paper mario the thousand year door

Shrek: Why don’t Cha get away from me donkey?
Donkey: ok suit yourself.
Shrek: huh, wonder where he’s off to in such a hurry
Shrek turns around and walks into eyedolls belly.
Shrek looks up.
Shrek: ehh! What are you doing in my sw…
Eyedoll clubs him across town.
Mean while lord farquad was taking a bath when Shrek crashes through the ceiling smashing the bathtub, and leaving lord farquad red faced and embarrassed.

2 Likes