Worst choice for character

Jenna Marbles vs. ARIA

Say hi marbles
Slice
Ahhhh!!! Marbles!!! I’ve lost my marbles!!!

2 Likes

ALF vs. Glacius
ALF vs. General Raam
ALF vs. ARIA

Alf vs General Raam

Alf: Can I eat your cat?
Raam: that’s my pen 15
Alf: nice kitty
Raam stabs Alf in the mouth.

How about Ugly Americans Mark Lilly vs Eyedoll

Mark: why don’t we talk about your feelings?
Eyedoll clubs him over the head.
Eyedoll: How do you feel? Wuss

1 Like

Deadpool vs. Cinder
Deathstroke vs. Jago

Hmm Deadpool could actually go the distance with that healing factor. But

On one of Deadshot’s off days, his job was to take out Jago. Well he had a little trouble finding Jago until
 Stab
Jagos sword found Deadshot’s spine.

1 Like

Red Hood vs. Fulgore

1 Like

I can just see it as a scene straight out of preditor.

https://goo.gl/images/zYJCRd

I wanted the image of his invisible blade come out the guys chest.

1 Like

Kitana vs. Orchid
Mileena vs. Sadira
Maya vs. Tanya
Jade vs. Kim Wu

One day at a college mixer the girls of KI meet the girls of MK. As luck would have it, they all have a thing for tusk. There was orchid, Kim Wu, Maya and Mira all going after Melina, Tanya, Jade, and kitana. A big fight ensued, still not quite sure who won, it was a big mess. Looks like the KI girls won it as evidenced by the noises tusk is making.

1 Like

Orchid vs. Sonya Blade
Kim Wu vs. Cassie Cage
Maya vs. Jacqui Briggs
(In a military setting/scenario probably?) :wink:

As luck would have it, when I was stationed on Frank Cable it was know locally as the “Love Boat” we were getting new mattresses for the female berthing and the corpsemen had to clean out the berthing space. I found some dude pics and butt bullets in the girls berthing maybe they were Sonya’s?
Unfortunately I know all the KI girls are neat freaks and they came in and kicked all the MK girls anuses while the butt bullets were up their butts. Probably why the MK girls didn’t fight back much. Everyone else were a bit distracted by all the giggling amidst the ■■■ whooping.

1 Like

Mozzarella Cheese Stick

Hisako vs. Sindel

I don’t see any clear winner in this match. All I see is to girls screeching at each other for the entire match. Ahh shadow lord it’s like high school all over again

2 Likes

Uhh Chow down everyone? Maybe we can just have cinder burn it. Here cinder hold my cheese.

2 Likes

Just as long as he doesn’t cut it. :smiley:

2 Likes

How about fulgore vs falcore (never ending story)

1 Like

Captain Falcon vs. TJ Combo

Someone’s gunna get “blue falconed” in this.