Worst choice for character

In asteroid I don’t know that. Guy. You wanna make the story?

Conker vs. Sabrewulf
Conker vs. Riptor

Oh geez I don’t know which is funnier. The fact Conker’s only weapon is toilet paper, or that wulf and riptor would look at him like some crazy little snack.
Conker: take that
Throws toilet paper at riptor
Riptor looks at him with confusion.
Conker: welp I’ve got nothin
Riptor fries conker.
Game over
Insert coin to continue

1 Like

Lucky vs Conker is something I would like to see.

This is Lucky btw

1 Like

I don’t know who lucky is. The match up had to be someone from the existing cast

So a MUCH MORE kid/family-friendly version of Conker then? :wink: Other than that, this new game looks really nice, good, and neat as well as cute, amusing, and humorous :slight_smile: :grin: :laughing:

2 Likes

That is just so darn cute!!! :laughing:

1 Like

Ok I would like to see a conker v lucky match too. But I don’t know enough about them to make up a scenario.

The Incredible Crash Test Dummies as (expendable) workers/employees at Ultratech :wink: :laughing:

1 Like

They work in the the fulgore and Kilgore test Chambers. Everyday in the lunch room the test dummies eat together.
Test dummy #1 riddled with bullet holes says he hates his job. Test dummy #2 has a smoking slash wound in his chest and his head up his anus. From within his own crack you can hear a muffled “why don’t you just quit?” Just then cannon fire is heard and test dummy #3 flies in over head and gets stuck head first in the wall. With his muffled voice he said, “bad news guys. Apparently this is what they do to dummies that quit”
#2 asked: Severance package?
Fulgore walks by and rips the arms off #1 “I guess that’s what my severance package looks like”
#2 says: "we should form a union"
Another fulgore smashes #1 and #2’s heads together.
Fulgore: "there’s your union."
Here at the ultratech labs the crash test dummies end their breaks in a special way. Aria gets on the loud speaker and says in a very Trump voice “your fired” when a new batch of kilgores shoot them all up. Test dummy #1 says to #2 “same time tomorrow?”. #2 says “I have to get up first” and they both power off.

1 Like

BIG RIGGSSSSS!!! breaking mach 3 in reverse! LOLOL

1 Like

In the ultratech labs Aria was trying to make a new Droid unit and put a jet turbine on Optimus prime. Going backwards he hits mach 3 and hits a fulgore unit. Optimus looks back at him and said “sorry I didn’t see you there”. Fulgore conks him on the head and says “You chowder head, why don’t you go back to the garage where you belong?”

2 Likes

wo! wo! wo! wo! lmao

1 Like

Smokey Bear vs. Cinder

Lol

Only you can prevent Forrest ahhh! Oh god I’m on fire!!!

1 Like

Cinder: “Inferno! Sick burn! Heads up!” :laughing: :joy:

iJustine vs. Kim Wu

I Justine: wanna back a cake?
Kim: thanks my nunchucks were hungry
Kim whacks ijustine on the head.

1 Like

The Army of Two main character guys vs. Fulgore and Kilgore

Don’t know enough bout these guys but I’m guessing their mortal, so. Bang, slash game over

1 Like