Worst choice for character

I can see them both coughing beetles at each other and stepping on them… Hm making babies? (Beetle + squish = Beetlejuice)

2 Likes

How about sadira vs spiderman​? I can see them trading blow for blow until they hook up like bionic Barry and cyborg Katya (Archer reference)

LA Beast vs. Rash
LA Beast vs. Cinder

La beast… From beauty and the beast?

Not that beast. This beast, this guy:

Coming up next on epic spicy eating challenge la beast will take on the flamming frog legs.
The dish is served in a kiddie pool sized titanium bowl with man sized frogs legs pertruding from the brim of the bowl filled with unidentifiable flamming fluid. As he begins to eat the legs, a now legless rash emerges from the stew (reduced to a talking amphibian skeleton)
Rash: these cameos are killing me.
With this rash promptly topples out of the bowl and crumbles into a pile of dead toad.
La beast is starting to show the pain of his conquest when cinder appears from behind the bowl.
Cinder: has anyone found the flusher on this toilet?
La beast: (staying off tears) what are you talking about?
Cinder: oh no… Your not eatting this stuff are you?
La beast: uhh yeah, it’s an eatting contest.
Cinder: no it’s not. It’s a bowl of my piss. I thought someone finally made a decent crapper.
La beast belly begins to liquefy and run out as magma.

Winner: Cinder

1 Like

jago vs liu kang

2 Likes

Jago and Liu Kang in a meditation contest. First one to flinch dies. Both sit perfectly still for five days straight. Than a fly lands on Liu Kang nose, finally his concentration was broken by a sneeze. At the sound of this Jago spoke up “I’m afraid your task ends here” with a swift motion out came jagos sword, and off came Liu kang’s head.

2 Likes

Shadow Jago vs Evil Ryu

Making the assumption that shago is an apparition…

Evil ryu sits down on his favorite couch and gets stabbed through the heart by his couch which was possessed by the spirit of shago.

3 Likes

I got it… Taco Bell Chillie Cheese Burrito versus… THE WHOLE CAST!

1 Like

And a good meal was had by all.

1 Like

Yes, but I didn’t tell you the Chillie Cheese Burrito’s Ultimate… Montezuma’s Revenge!

The ride at Knott’s Berry farm?

And a good time was had by all. However, all weapons had to be surrendered, and wulf and riptor had to have a leash and muzzle. As if it did anyone any good, wulf and riptor just dragged everyone all over the park. Eyedoll and Raam we’re not allowed to go on any of the rides as they were too big for the restraints, and tusk was asked to wear a shirt.
Fulgore, Kilgore, and Aria couldn’t make it past the front gate because they kept setting off the metal detectors.

1 Like

Um the other Montezuma’s Revenge… you what happens every time you eat Taco Bell. :slight_smile:

Do’h! Do I get points for making the response theme park themed? I thought the end product was pretty funny.

Ok so every one rushes to the bathroom, saber and riptor run to the litter box, Raam craps kryle, Aria, fulgore, and Kilgore all go to the shop.

2 Likes

With the announcement of Darksiders 3 maybe now I can do a spin off for this thread. Video game Matchmaker just pick a character from two different games that would make a good couple (extra points if the resulting relation is prone to hilarious tension)
Example:
God of War’s Kratos and Darksiders 3’s Fury
I see many a domestic disturbance in their future.

Here’s an idea now: Beavis and Butt-Head either visiting or working for ARIA and overall at Ultratech :laughing: :joy:

1 Like

Beavis and Butthead clones have been made to be fed to riptor units as nachos. They work for cheap and have no over head expenses.

1 Like

Officer D¡ck (thps)