Worst choice for character

1. The ENTIRE terrorist military organization
  2. From the animated cartoon series

Ok we can put em against 3 kilgores. They’ll just come in an now em all down.

Mork (Mork & Mindy) vs. Glacius
Mork vs. General Raam
Mork vs. ARIA

Not very familiar with the Mork and Mindy other then the fact that Mork is an alien. I can only say

No contest

1 Like

Haven’t been here for a while. How about Scooby-Doo vs Saberwulf

Eh raggy I Reed a ruby rack. Scooby said as he pawed a hairy person, who he thought was Shaggy. But when the person turned around it turned out to be Saberwulf, and he doesn’t like being touched.
Raggy?
Saberwulf turns with a snarl and bites Scoobies head off, and no not as in an argument

1 Like

Isaac Clarke and John Carver vs. Fulgore and Kilgore

Ohh geez the dead space boys have a solid chance just because of their plasma cutters. But I think those only hurt organic matter if I remember correctly. So if put my money on the fulgore Kilgore brothers.

One day aboard the USG Ishimura, Isaac Clark, and John Carver receive a shipment of supplies and equipment to combat the necromorph menace. They were both surprised they’d even get shipments anymore. The crate they received​ bares a logo neither of them recognize.
John: Ultratech?
Isaac: beats me. Maybe they’ll make killing these things easier. Let’s open it up and see what we got.
The two blindly reach in to create and hear two robots activate
Kilgore: beep boop, they touched my junk
Fulgore: bwerp derp Dee. Get them!
Isaac and John shot at the two robots with their plasma cutters. They have no effect on the two robots so John and Isaac chuck’s the weapons at them.
Fulgore: beep boop. I think they wanna fight.
Isaac and John run through the shop screaming like sissy girls, shoving necromorphs out of the way and locking themselves in another work shop. With the door locked, the two men can hear the two robots and the necromorphs pounding at the door, it would only be a matter of time before they get in.
John: how are we going to get out of this mess?
Isaac: what makes you think I would know?
Then another box falls through the ceiling right in front of them, also baring the ultratech logo.
Isaac: you think this will help us?
The crate begins to shake; roars and screeching can be heard inside.
John: Now what!?

1 Like

And out busts/springs none other than Riptor herself :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :laughing: :joy:

1 Like

Rayman and Barbara vs. Cinder and Sadira

Hell yeah brotha

1 Like

Rayman doesn’t even have appendages, he’s like a squeak toy. Ray would probably melt on contact with cinder. As for Barbara sadira will just have her cocooned and that’ll be the game.

Can I work riptor in? Maybe sadira and cinder are on a pet date, walking their stalker unit and a poodle.

The home owners association gave the couple a written warning that they had to keep their stalker on a leash because she was eatting all the neighborhood dogs. The poor delivery man who brought the lovely couple this warning was greeted at the door by a snarling riptor and cinder.
Delivery man: m mm m message for you sir.
Cinder takes the message through the screen doors mail slot and the letter burns to ashes.
Cinder: I couldn’t read it, what did it say?
Riptor stood at the door anxiously chewing on her Rayman squeak toy.
Delivery man: you know it’s illegal for me to read someone else’s mail sir
 Said the intimidated and terrified mail man.
Cinder: I should come out so we can talk better.
Cinder reaches for the door knob and riptor starts to get excited

Delivery man: it was a cease and desist order to keep you stalker inside
 The delivery man blurted out, standing in a pond of his own sweat complete with fish swimming around.
Cinder: hey sadira!?
Sadira: yes dear!?
Riptor stares at the delivery man with an evil smile if animals could do such a thing.
Cinder: where is riptors leash?
Sadira: You left it out in the yard!
The delivery man’s eyes become wide and he looks at the leash in the yard to his right, then looks back at cinder who has a huge evil looking grin.
Cinder: I better bring that inside then.
Cinder begins to open the screen door and riptor goes busting out and chases the mail man down the road still chomping on her Rayman squeak toy. With a turn of her head she spits out her squeak toy and moves in for the kill.
Cinder: we loose more mail men that way

Closes the door with a chuckle.

1 Like

Ronda Rousey vs. Orchid

Wouldn’t that just be an endless cat fight? Unless orchids grenades deal out lethality.

Oh how about TJ Combo vs Mike Tyson?

1 Like

Catfight? Why do you say that? :confused: Rousey is a MMA fighter AND former MMA champion while Orchid, in turn, is a soldier AND international spy/secret operative.

Yes, do it now :wink:

I must admit I have no idea how Ronda vs orchid fight would go. I’m not an MMA fan.

1 Like

TJ: think you got what it takes to beat the champ?
Tyson: your behavior is unacceptable

The fight would probably be a bunch of knuckle to knuckle collisions, until Mike bites TJ Combo’s ear, then TJ lands a good jaw shot. Mike is dizzy and here comes the sun machine gun ultimate from TJ.

1 Like

Me either :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Beetlejuice vs. Kan-Ra