Worst choice for character

Aurora (Child of Light)

You mean sleeping beauty?

Not that Aurora. This Aurora.

For starters, this looks alot like Ori and the blind forest which was also a great game. As for our little princess, it looks like she can put up a fight (when she got older) as a child anyone could take her. Just my personal bias Iā€™d put her against riptor. But a child being eatten by a vicious dinosaur is a story I donā€™t even want to paint. Itā€™s just so morbid I fail to find any humor in it. But yeah sheā€™d loose to riptor badly.

1 Like

Oh yes, just like you Child of Light DOES remind me a whole lot of as well as quite resembles Ori and the Blind Forest

1 Like

I think we already did Ori, if memory serves he got stepped on. What about gizmoduck vs aria

2 Likes

Do it now :wink:

Well Blathing Blatherskite!

1 Like

Fulgore vs Fortress Maximus

2 Likes

Simple Aria uses her shin shotgun (EMP blast if Iā€™m not mistaken).

Another option Aria buys out Scrooge McDuck and just has gizmoduck / Fenton fired

Wooo a big fella. We gunna need the whole family on this one.
Fortress Maximus vs Aria, fulgore, Kilgore

Aria uses EMP to cut off any possible action.
Fulgore cuts off his arms and legs
Kilgore unloads them Gatling gun a right in his face

2 Likes

Honestly I donā€™t know if the entire Ultratech army would be able to take him down. I mean Fortmax could likely just step on all of them as they approach.

2 Likes

Yeah thatā€™s a definite risk. Thatā€™s why I had Aria lead with en EMP. He ainā€™t got no power to step on me with. Now fulgore can carve him up. And Kilgore can blow his face off.

1 Like

I donā€™t know it would be a good idea to EMP something that massive standing upright, especially if your goal is to not get squished. IIRC in most cases hitting something robotic with an EMP would cause them to go limp and fall over. This is, of course, provided that due to him being an alien robot/life form that an EMP would actually work.

All things considered I think the only thing that would likely save the entirety of Ultratech is Keits nerfing FortMax into the ground.

ā€¦or maybe an alliance with the Decepticons.

1 Like

Lance Burton
Siegfried & Roy
Criss Angel
The Amazing Johnathan
Rick Thomas
Princess Tenko
Penn & Teller

1 Like

Dang I got nothing. I guess it he does go timber, then just know where to stand and where to launch the attack. As for the rest you got me.

1 Like

All magicians? And no dark magician? Yugioh will be offended lol. And isnā€™t sigfried or Roy dead? Not sure which.

I can see all of them trying to make a Tigger disappear, and instead of a pretty Assistant they get an anger Saberwulf who eats em at the big reveal all Looney tunes style

1 Like

Orchid vs Cobra Command or ARIA vs. Cobra Command

1. Cobra command as in the entire battalion or just cobra commander?
  2. Are we talking cobra commander from the cartoon or the movie?

Oh I got one. How about the Black Knight from Monty Python quest for the holy Grail
And you can take your pick from

Tusk
Aria
Shinsako
Jago
Arbiter
Or anyone else with a sword