Worst choice for character

I can see a real matrix style fight, or Deadpool style. Lara croft using rapid fire with her twin Berretta pistols and orchid deflecting with her batons. The last bullet from Lara’s mag, orchid hits a home run sending the bullet back into Lara’s brain.

Oh dang, is that the match already? Aww I didn’t even get to make a funny story out of it.

1 Like

Don’t worry, you still got a chance though if you want to do that or not :wink: :slight_smile:

1 Like

TJ: you got what it takes to beat the champ?
Popeye: I’ll take you down or die trying
TJ: You got any spinach in those cracker jacks of yours?
Popeye: wut ohs
Popeyes muscles start to atrophy and TJ beats the crap out of him.

2 Likes

Dog the Bounty Hunter
R. Lee Ermey

Gargos sends dog the bounty hunter to get Orchid. When he finds her, she is held up in a rebel outpost with jago, TJ, and tusk. Dog comes busting in like a drink boyfriend yelling for orchid and is quickly killed by everyone else.

Inspection day at R Lee Ermy berracks. Ermy was not expecting General Raam. Raam has a reputation just as bad as Ermy, only he doesn’t roast people like Ermy, he just stabs em.

Ermy: who is this Micky mouse powder puke?
Raam: stabs Ermy
Ermy: didn’t mommy and daddy tell you it’s not nice to treat people like that?
Raam: stabs ermy.

By this time Ermy is calling for backup from the other recruits, none of whom were fond of Ermy.
Raam: serve the queen.
Recruits: what does the queen want?
Raam: kill this guy.
The recruits all kill Ermy
Raam kills everyone with a kryl storm.

1 Like

The Energizer Bunny

1 Like

Energizer Bunny vs riptor

Riptor and the Energizer Bunny sitting on a cliff riptor is batting at the bunny like a cat after a while she starts losing interest and just knocked the bunny off the cliff

1 Like

While the Energizer Bunny, in turn, just kept on going and going and going and going :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :laughing:

1 Like

Awesome. Oh ever see brickleberry? How about the squabbit?

Ever heard of the jackalope?

Can’t say that I have. Is that the spawn of jack septiceye and an antelope?

1 Like

Here’s one example AND interpretation of the jackalope :laughing:

1 Like

Holy crap, I think that would be a better match for the Energizer Bunny. If your into that kinda thing. Their just annoying, annoying, annoying… And it just keeps going and going and going

1 Like

You’re referring to BOTH the Energizer Bunny and the Jackalope, yes? :laughing: :wink:

1 Like

America’s Funniest Home Videos vs. the ENTIRE KI roster/characters

1 Like

Yep. In fact this thread could probably just morph into celebrity death match or death battle since MTV and machinima YouTube must be asleep on the job. How about
Hank Hill vs Homer Simpson
Yugioh vs Ash Ketchum
RN wrachet vs Dr kavorkian
Hannibal lector vs red dragon
Riptor vs xenomorph vs predator

We need a proper AVP last movie the predators went down way too easily.

1 Like

Ahh geez all I need is Bob Sagat vs riptor. No battle here just a blood bath and afterwards a fat riptor. Burpp. Rippy!? Where your manners girl.

1 Like

That or Bob Sagat vs. Sabrewulf

1 Like

Ok saber can make him a gnarled carcass and rippy can eat what’s left. Possibly the only thing left would be his horrid hair. Can we start by ripping that fugly mug off his face?

1 Like

Along with his CORNY sense of humor?

1 Like