Worst choice for character

You forgot to put in TJ Combo, Hisako, Cinder, Glacius, Thunder, Omen, Aganos, Spinal, and Sadira

Nah I got Glacius, but I did miss the others. Good spot. I guess they can line up for their turns.

1 Like

How about this guy? :laughing: :joy:

You wanna do the set up? I don’t know what to do for this guy.

Him vs. ARIA (Music-related) :wink:

1 Like

Awesome. How badly does he get beat? What happens?

This is against worst choice and couldn’t find where to post it but here.

This is from MUGEN and I have to say Dark Dan looks pretty cool.

1 Like

That was actually pretty cool. Dan doesn’t look like a wuss for once. Maybe he can fight eyedoll. My monies still on eyedoll

That stage audio tho lol

Real badly after she beats AND at the same time judges his rather terrible singing skills at the end of this special performance for ARIA congratulating her on becoming the new president and CEO of Ultratech. Also at the end of the performance she says onto him, “Not worthy” :wink: :laughing: So what do you think?

1 Like

Just remebered, time to make good on one of the candidates I offered up at the start of this thread.

Aria, fulgore, and Kilgore vs 3 stooges (Moe, Larry, curly)

One day Moe Larry and curly were taking a tour of ultra tech building and wandered into the CEO bored room where Aria was talking to fulgore and Kilgore.

Aria: if we are going to take over the world we have to get the humans out of the picture.

Curly: oh boy picture. What are we watching?

Aria: the inside of a Gators mouth once I get ahold of you. Get em fulgore.

Fulgore launches a plasma blade barrage

Curly: ya ah ah ah

Kilgore: ya missed chowder head. What’s the matter with you.
Whacks him in the back of the head.

Moe: you coward
Slaps Larry
Moe: if you don’t go out there and draw their for I’m gunna help em out myself.

Kilgore takes aim and fires, but misses. Kilgore starts rubbing his face like curly
Kilgore: mmmm ya ah

Aria if you two dunder heads don’t straighten up and kill em right, I’ll

Aria winds up to slap Kilgore and fulgore who both ducks. Aria spins around after her failed slap and lands on her chasy. Fulgore and kilgore start laughing, joined shortly by Moe Larry and curly.
Larry: hey what’s so funny?
Fulgore stabs Larry in the heart and Kilgore guns down Moe and curly.
Aria: bout time you two nincum poops did something right.
Kilgore and fulgore: slowly we turned. Step by step. Inch by inch.

1 Like

Next candidates
Abbot and Costello
Laural and hearty
Lucile ball
Homer Simpson
Mr Burns and smithers

1 Like

How about these potential choices AND scenarios:
Beavis and Butt-Head vs. Fulgore and Kilgore
Beavis and Butt-Head vs. Jago and Orchid
Beavis and Butt-Head vs. Thunder and Aganos
Beavis and Butt-Head vs. Cinder and Glacius
Beavis and Butt-Head vs. Kim Wu and Tusk
Beavis and Butt-Head vs. Maya and TJ Combo

OK beavis and butt head walk into a bar and get into a fight with everyone and they die at the bottom of a big barnyard brawl dog pile

1 Like

Matthew Santoro vs. ARIA

1 Like

She has trouble seeing Matt because of the reflection in his bald head. To even the playing field Aria turns on her high beams to reduce his visibility. Aria inadvertantly won the match, when she turned on her high beams the collective heat left Matt well done and only slightly charred.

1 Like

Harry and Lloyd from the Dumb and Dumber films :laughing:

Harry and llyod vs Saberwulf

Harry and llyod go to Saberwulf bar and grill for dinner. Unsatisfied with their dinner they demand to see the manager. Out comes Saberwulf to address the complaint.

Harry: who’s a cute puppy?
Llyod: come here poochy.

Saberwulf clearly annoyed decided that instead of settling the argument he would just maul them into a bloody stump.

Saberwulf: anyone else have a problem with their food?

1 Like

Lindsey Stirling vs. Kim Wu

Ah not my favorite violinist. But she fights with a violin so

Lindsey tries to use Kim’s nun Chuck’s as a bow which she misplaced. Well Kim is having none of that.

1 Like