Worst choice for character

Here’s another one now: Ace Ventura the Pet Detective taking on Sabrewulf, Glacius, Riptor, and Aganos especially :wink: :laughing:

1 Like

Love the idea but we gotta make a change to the line up to be in keeping with the theme.

Ace Ventura vs Riptor and Saberwulf
Riptor and Saberwulf are fighting over some freshly killed orchid when ace Ventura comes up and starts talking through his butt

There’s no reason to fight, there’s plenty for everyone.

Riptor and Saberwulf promptly pounce and eat ace. When they finished they coughed up the bones and threw em at each other. This was meant in jest, but instead angered them and they began fighting again.

Glacius and arbiter vs xenomorph and preditor

Glacius freezes both the preditor and the xenon, then arbiter plants a sticky bomb and down they go.

Cinder vs human torch of the fantastic four

They bother go super nova and unbelievable we have a double KO.

Terminator vs kilgore and fulgore

We have a massive robot brawl over the enslavement of the human race. Their brawling winds up at an auto mechanic, they all get sloppy drunk on motor oil and stumble back to Aria’s where they all pass out on the couch. In the morning bender picks their pockets and says to Aria
Bender: see ya later hooker bot 9000

Aria looks at the inebriated robots sprawled out all over her couch. Clearly irritated she goes to wake them up in a very three stoogy manner by whacking all three of them with a sledge hammer.

Aria: get up you goons. Your embarrassing me.
Fulgore: not as embarrassing as getting bones by a bending unit.
Aria: how dare you!?
Kilgore: it’s true mom, even R2D2 and C3PO find it funny, and those dweebs got no cred.
Terminator: I don’t even know what’s going on and even I think it’s funny.

All three of them belch and stumble about the pile of empty motor oil bottle strewn about. Aria rubs her head and goes outside to talk to the NS5 mailman.

1 Like

Vladimir Putin vs. Mira
Dave Thomas vs. Riptor or Sabrewulf

Dave Thomas from Wendy’s? The only thing I can think of is the opening from an old aqua teen hunger force cartoon with Dr weird

Steve: OK I’m back from lunch
Weird: where’s mine?
Steve: I thought you said you didn’t like to eat, because it makes you really

Weird pulls the brain out the back of his head
Steve: crazy?
Weird: this makes me really crazy.
Weird’s brain: give me some fries boy

1 Like

Katie Couric
Megyn Kelly
Matt Laurer
Al Roker

Let’s take all of them vs eyedoll so they can die “today”, now that’s a show

1 Like

I see what you just did there :wink: :laughing:

Julia Child
Paula Poundstone

Ki is throwing a huge house party for all the fighters. Julia child is doing the cooking and Paula poundstone is entertaining. Julia is in the kitchen making brownies when she finds a bug in the batter, rash comes in and says oh that’s where I left that. He eats it and passed gas as he left. Julia is so mortified she had a massive annurism and dies.
Paula want doing too well on stage, it seemed that every joke offended someone or something. Rukizzel warned to choose her content wisely, but she didn’t, and the entire house wiped into a mob telling for her head, and they got it. Just before riptor are it, and Saberwulf buried the bones in the yard.

1 Like

The Weather Channel vs. Kan-Ra, Eyedol, Gargos, ARIA, Thunder, and few others

The weather channel is calling for clear skies today.
Thunder starts a storm
The weather channel reports no chance of snow.
Glacius causes a blizzard.
The weather channel predicts a sunny day, cool, and no wind.
Kan Ra causes a scorching sand storm.
The weather channel reports no possibility of odd occurrences.
Gargos opens a portal to the astral plane.
The weather channel predicts that tomorrow will be an ordinary day.
Eyedoll causes Armageddon.
Breaking news the weather channel announced that they are quiting and will be shutting down the station.

1 Like

Christopher Lowell
Billy Mays
Anthony Sullivan
Bob Ross
Bob Vila

Hi Billy Maya here for spishac. Gets tackled by Saberwulf and eatten. Belch
We’re gunna paint some happy little clouds and… Riptor dives through the canvas and eats him, belch. I’m Bob Villa for this old house and today we are gunna be… Riptor torches the house.

1 Like

Freakazoid
Captain Planet
SWAT Kats
Road Rovers
Jonny Quest (Real Adventures version)

Captain planet doing his part to save endangered animals. Riptor tears him apart. If riptor could talk she would be asking where she could find some tasty planeteers. And my answer would be, you mean the wussies hiding under the desk pissing their pants? Right over there go kill em.

1 Like

The Crazy Frog aka The Annoying Thing vs. ALL of the KI fighters/characters. Really hate that damn stupid frog :angry: :expressionless: :unamused:

You mean rash or that weird freaking ring tone frog?

The second one: That idiotic-looking frog from these mobile racing games

Oyy. I’m with ya there. OK here we go.

Saberwulf claws it to death
Riptor eats the carcase, and craps him out
Rash eats the Dino crap and crokes
Kan Ra attempts to resurrect rash, but the wrong frog gets up.
Gargos tried to suck the soul out of him, and vomits.
The frog flirts with Kim who kicks him out of the monestary (Kim Wu stage ki2)
At the bottom of the hill tusk becomes jealous of the frog falling from the monestary and stabs him when he lands.
Fulgore, Kilgore, and Aria all take turns pummeling him.
Eyedoll stomps on the former frog.
General ramm and arbiter take turns stabbing it.
Shago, jago, orchid, Glacius, and Maya join in on the stabbing.
Mira, needing blood tried to get some out of the frog and she threw up.

I think that’s all of em.

1 Like

The Raving Rabbids
The Minions