Worst choice for character

Ah not my favorite violinist. But she fights with a violin so…
Lindsey tries to use Kim’s nun Chuck’s as a bow which she misplaced. Well Kim is having none of that.

1 Like

How about 2 cellos?

1 Like

Oh yeah, sure. So go right ahead now and be my guest too :slight_smile: :wink:

Been on a huge RE7 kick watching Markiplier and jacksepticeye play it. So I’m trying to think of how this could be really RE level creepy.

2 cellos vs Hisako
Hisako uses her stage ultra, the hands of the dead.

Speaking of RE let’s throw Wesker in the ring (my favorite guy) and let’s throw Jill in there too. You wanna make the story here @KIFANATIC8488 ?

1 Like

Thanks but that’s okay. I’ll still let you do/tell the story while I’ll still, in turn, give/provide my ideas here for AND on this very thread. So again thanks anyway @GeneralScrebor :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now we gotta ask is it the computer nerd Wesker the one with no real powers from RE1,2 &3. Or midnight Wesker. I think for it to be funny we need computer nerd Wesker, and eyedoll can just club his head in while Wesker tries to turn on a tyrant. Is that what online dating is like? Lol

1 Like

Coast2Coast AM with Art Bell and George Nouri

I don’t know who that is…

Robocop vs. Fulgore, Kilgore, and ARIA

1 Like

Robocop: your move creep

Aria fulgore and Kilgore turn around and say (sounding like they were from Brooklyn)
Fulgore: you talking to me?
Aria: there ain’t no one else around. He must be talking to you.
Kilgore: I dont likes your tone Mr.
Aria: let’s get em

All there open fire.

Robocop: ah **** this is how it happened the first time.

Robocop whips out his cell phone while he is doing the bullet riddle boogie and calls OCP. Robocop learns that the manufacturers warranty on him has expired. This message was delivered via an automated response on his phone.
Phone: we’re sorry, the product information you entered is not valid. Please throw it away and buy something good.
Robocop: ahh ****
And drops dead.

1 Like

The Guy (Disturbed’s now-official mascot) vs. Shadow Jago

1 Like

All I can see is the guy coming in with his fist in the air and shago promptly chops it off.

1 Like

I would include dialog but I’m pretty sure the both of em are mute characters

What about the chains on The Guy’s body? He can use them as weapons, no? :wink:

1 Like

I know at least Shago talks. He has some dialogue with Orchid in SL.

2 Likes

Shadow Jago can talk/speak actually while The Guy doesn’t seem to say anything as far as I can tell :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I am counting voice acting as dialog. Shago only had dialog displayed as text. It just helps me to visualize the scene if I have some kind of voice I can hear. But I reckon I could give him some kinda voice, like in the last bit where I made fulgore, Kilgore, and Aria sound like Brooklyn goons.

1 Like

Well here you go then:

Back from before he was a “real boy”

2 Likes

He does have chains, but he still comes in with his fist in the air as a lame *** attempt to make a political statement. The scene I get can actually be seen in history. What do you think happened to the hippie that put the Daisy in the barrel of a soldier’s gun? Do you think the soldier put the gun down? No, the hippie got shot.

1 Like

Well I’ll be. He really does talk!!!

2 Likes