World of Tanks

Meh. Guess I’m just not a fan of it’s style or premise.

You played it with me yesterday, and even said you liked it! Where’d this 180 came from!?

I didn’t play it with you yesterday? I only booted it up today while it was at 33% if I recall and just played one match by myself.

If not you, then who was it?

EDIT: Checked recent players - it was @ZTRAINOVER9000 that played WoT with me. Sorry for the confusion, @Sasuke99I.

1 Like

Really? Where’d you find it? The best I’ve been able to find so far for XB1 is a 1TB for like $100 @ GameStop

Best Buy.

Just had a brilliant idea. I had a laptop for school with a small hard drive, so to fix it I got a My Passport 1TB EHD. But my laptop took a big steaming dump on me, can’t even download the OS update because the internal HD is so small. I’m now using my wife laptop for school and I took the EHD off my old laptop and put it on my XB1

1 Like

@GeneralScrebor @FallofSeraphs76

You guys up for giving WoT a run-through today? I’ve got 2 friends who’ve promised to help. With all 5 of us, we can run an entire platoon together (which is the best way to play). :grin:

1 Like

I’ll have to check it out. Got some stuff to take care of for nursing school when I get home first.

1 Like

Cool beans. Message me when you’re ready.

@RGLOfficial
@GeneralScrebor
@Sasuke99i

Thanks for playing WoT with me and others last night. :slightly_smiling_face:

This is the OFF-TOPIC subforum, so it’s okay. Furthermore, it’s MY topic about WoT, so it IS on topic.

Because I’ve read, and am familiar with, the forum guidelines. BTW, you’re being off-topic. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I thought this was off topic?

Hey want to play online?

You must be trolling me… And play what? WoT?

WoT on Xbox, as of today, now has better physics. You can now power-slide, hand-held, get up and over steeper objects, and even flip your tank. Everything feels faster and more realistic as a result - check it out! :smiley:

Oh, and they even improved many of the maps, HUD, menus, tanks, and more! :grin:

Is that World of Tanks Blitz, or is that a different game altogether? I’m wondering why I would want to powerslide a tank…