What pop cultures shall join KI?

Nope,that would be Cinder.

While not a gorgon (which I admit would be pretty gnarly), Aganos has the Greek mythology aspect pretty much covered, especially with his stage.

Well, Gargos pretty much covered the ape aspect with his premium Wizard of Oz flying monkey accessories for his retro outfit. A Godzilla-like character is a bit harder to place, but heā€™s effectively like a dragon - dragon-like characters consist of Aganos (with pagoda accessories), Kim Wu (with her dragon-everything), Riptor (heā€™s a dinosaur that breathes fire - that practically screams dragon), and Gargos (with his dragon lord accessories).

Iā€™m with what was said earlier. Need a gunslinger / Cowboy type character. And I know Spinal is a pirate, but Iā€™d like to see a Blackbeard style pirate.

I disagree with this whole post. Lol

The great Shadowlord! Lagomort

What about the Matrix? Something Neo, Trinity, Matrix & Agent Smith?

I would like to see a gorilla-like fighter. I kinda feel like they may have been shying away from the idea because of Rareā€™s history with Donkey Kong.

A Medusa type serpent character would be cool

TRANSFORMERS!!! LETā€™S GO!!!

1 Like

Can anything steampunk join in KI?

Why does everyone feel the need to believe that theyā€™re trying to tie things from KI into Rare? Just because the game has history with them doesnā€™t mean that theyā€™re going to necessarily utilize it (again). Besides, Donkey Kong is a Nintendo property, so not gonna happenā€¦

Is ARIA really not good enough for you? She even transforms and looks like 1 - clearly autobot/decepticon material! If thatā€™s not enough for you, you have Voltron/Power Ranger Jago and Dinobot Riptor!

How are you missing these references!?

1 Like

Oh ARIA is plenty. Are you kidding me. I just donā€™t really need anyone else. These are just the dream that will never happen.

I reawakened my full love and loyalty to robotics a few weeks ago. Was a great that was.

That and Prime was amazing <3

You could always watch Battlebots on ABC. :robot:

I donā€™t have cable. Only netflix. Looks interesting though.

We need aria emotes pronto.

I think emotes for spectators in lobby mode for every character would be pretty cool. :wink:

You donā€™t need cable - just access to your local TV networks with an antenna. I watch ABC (along with PBS, CBS, NBC, FOX, and the CW) through the local airwaves, easy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah, hmmmm might try it. Does it broadcast in canada?

Seeing as I donā€™t live in Canada (Iā€™m from 'Merica! USA! USA! USA! :flag_us:), Iā€™m not the 1 to ask.

Well it is an american showā€¦and I didnā€™t get those when I did have cable and the like. Hmmmmm well if not not a huge deal.

At this point I do however want more ARIA story. Iā€™ve read through her dairy 3 times already.