What other fighting games do you play

Just what it says. I think what you like can give people a good framework to think about what you say. For me i’m

Hardcore: Killer Instinct, Mortal Kombat, Injustice, Super Smash Bros, and PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Casual: Street Fighter, Tekken, SoulCalibur, and Marvel vs. Capcom

Killer instinct
MKX
Injustice 2
MK9
SF 2 final challengers
SF3 Alpha max
SFV
Darkstalkers Chronicle Chaos tower
Blaze Blue Chronophantasm
Guilty Gear XRD Revulator

I try to get my hands on as many fighting games as possible, though I like some more than others.

Currently I am playing Injustice 2 with the release of Enchantress.
I haven’t touched KI for about a year, but I played it a lot through Season 1 and 2.
I also frequently play Mortal Kombat XL, Street Fighter V (especially soon when Arcade Edition is released) and Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2.

Other fighting games I still play occasionally are Marvel VS Capcom: Infinite, Blazblue: Central Fiction, King of Fighters XIV and Tekken 7.

I’m also a big fan of the Soul Calibur franchise, so I am definitely looking forward for SCVI!

Other fighting game franchises I like, but have died out:
Toshinden
Darkstalkers
Bloody Roar
X-Men: Next Dimension
Samurai Shodown
Dead or Alive
Virtua Fighter
Fighting Vipers

1 Like

Right now I’m just playing Injustice 2, I was playing KI a lot before but I burned out about a month or so ago and I’m taking a break from it. Part of me wants to go back to MKX as it does have stuff Injustice 2 doesn’t but I hate the fact that the game is a 50GB install (I only have the standard model Xbox One with a 500GB hard drive, so I’m very picky about going over 50% usage).

I also have UMvC3 installed but I’m having issues getting my bearings in that game, mainly because I got tired of my old main team (Ryu, Nemesis, Phoenix Wright) and am trying to find a new team to work with.

I want to play UMvC3. But I refuse to pay for online and there is no versus computer mode.

The closest thing there is to VS. CPU is going into practice mode, setting the dummy to CPU mode, and turning off the training settings like regen health and super meter. Most of the time I spent on the Xbox One port of UMvC3 was spent this way, the only problem is that it only plays the character intros once and doesn’t play the victory poses/win quotes (it just restarts the match immediately). It’s not a true substitute to a proper VS CPU mode, but there are worse ways Capcom could have handled it.

The top three I’m playing in order:

SFV
KI
Marvel vs Capcom Infinite

like @TallerGorilla95 said, I was playing a lot of KI but I sort of lost my spark with it, and taking a little break. I just play Injustice 2 now mostly

Tekken 7, 3rd Strike, MKX, dusting off SF5 for AE, maybe it won’t suck.

:scream: BLASPHEMY !!!

Its not dead… its merely Dying… so get on it while its still Moist and Fresh !!! :wink:

… ew.

2 Likes

Boob Simulator Rules demand that I must be filthy…

Anyway last year I tried about 9 Different Fighting Games… only ones that made the cut are KI and R. Mika (I’m not good enough to play anyone else) I was going to commit to Naruto but damn that game is Broken as Hell.

And Naturally I’m still playing everone’s favourite Boob Simulator… Dead or Alive 5 LR… that was my gateway Fighting Game…

Games that I do play/have played

Killer Instinct.
Primal Rage.
Mortal Kombat.
King of the Monsters.
Soul Calibur
Super smash Bros.
Pokken
Street Fighter.
ARMS.
Godzilla Save the Earth
Warpath: Jurassic Park
Eternal Champions

Hardcore though??!? Lol

He means in terms of Commitment.

You… like being Hardcore into Tele Tubbies.

I know what he meant lol.

I would see some high level play of that game. No lie. I like alternatives to smash but thought that game was panned by everyone.

1 Like

Playstation All-Stars had the potential to be awesome, but the whole thing about only getting points by doing supers kinda killed it, imo. I loved the gameplay otherwise.

As far as what I’ve been playing lately:

Killer Instinct
Tekken 7
Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite
Power Stone 2
Mortal Kombat X

Other stuff that I own that I enjoy playing:
Battle Arena Toshinden Remix and Battle Arena Toshinden 3
Bloody Roar 2
Fighter Maker 2
Criticom
Fighters Megamix
Dead or Alive 2 and Dead or Alive 3
King of Fighters Dream Match 99
Plasma Sword
Virtual On: Oratorio Tangram
Capcom Vs SNK: Millennium Fight 2000
Pocket Fighter
Virtua FIghter 2, 3TB, 4 and 5: Final Showdown
Star Wars: Masters of Teras Kasi
Tekken 3, 5, Tag 2
Mortal Kombat, MK2, UMK3, Trilogy, MK Gold, MK:DA, MKD, MKA, MKvsDC and MK9
Last Blade 2
Garou: Mark of the Wolves
Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike, Street Fighter Alpha 3 and Street Fighter EX3
Power Stone
Ehrgeiz
War Gods
Iron & Blood
Primal Rage
Fighting Vipers
Rival Schools
Project Justice
Last Bronx
Night Warriors: Darkstalkers Revenge and Darkstalkers 3
X-Men: Childron of the Atom
Marvel Super Heroes
Marvel Vs Capcom 1, 2, and UMVC3
Soul Calibur and Soul Calibur 2
Killer Instinct and KI2
Injustice and Injustice 2
Battle Monsters
Weaponlord
Eternal Champions
Golden Axe: The Duel
Guilty Gear Xrd

I know I forgot some, and there’s a lot more that I’ve sold that I’ve enjoyed playing, like the last three Soul Calibur games (and Soul Blade), Dissidia, Mace: The Dark Age, Tao Feng, Kakuto Chojin, DOA 4 and 5 among others, but I think this is most of my games, and I honestly play all of them every now and then, even if it’s a long time between sessions.

I play that game all the time man. It’s great!

1 Like

christ dude, is that legitimately almost every non-obscure fighting game made?