What other fighting games do you play

I used to play a lot of SF4, across all it’s updates. I lightly touched on MvC3 for a while, but it just wasn’t my cup of tea. I still play KI, but my schedule right now is keeping me from getting in as much time as I want to play it anymore. I do intend to really get into Dragonball FighterZ in two weeks. I’m not going to invest in the beta this weekend, as I’ve got some extra stuff to do at the moment, and I can wait it out for two more weeks.

A long time ago, I really enjoyed playing the PS2 version of Capcom vs SNK 2. Still have it. Played some of SF Third Strike Online.

Nah, there are tons that I don’t have that I wish I did! I’m getting SFV: Arcade Edition this week, and there are a bunch of games in various series that I don’t have that I’d like to. I’m also missing a bunch of the Neo Geo series like Samurai Shodown, Fatal Fury, etc. Definitely need to collect more! :slight_smile:

But yeah, and just to throw this out there, I didn’t just throw those up there to show off my collection, I swear. I actually play those games. Every last one of them. Maybe not as often as I’d like to or for as long as I’d like to, but I still play them. I’ve been a fan of just about every fighting game I could get me hands on to some extent. Well, except for a few, like Rise of the Robots lol.

I just bought Skull girls encore for my PS vita last night. The purchase also allows you to DL the game on PS4 as well so win win! only 9.99

2 Likes

Mortal Kombat XL
Injustice 2
Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown