What Kind of Costume Pack Themes would You Like?

Or at least Rash wearing his regular clothes before he transformed into a toad

Rash needs this:

1 Like

Rash - Punk Frog Accessory Pack (TMNT reference for everyone)

Iā€™m hoping for a Gargos Christmas Krampus outfit. :gift:

5 Likes

I need thisā€¦ No, Iā€™m seriouslyā€¦ I really want to see Krampus skin for Gargos!

2 Likes

it would be even better if Fulgoreā€™s version would be a cyborg since he is already mecha, so to speakā€¦

Elemental pack: Other characters cna have the apperance as if they are made from various elements.

I would like an Ultratech pack like the one Hisako has with laser weapons and future armor.

Just give retro jago an actual light saber.

1 Like

Could I get Sabrewolf as a Halo Grunt?
What about TJ Combo as Gears of Warā€™s Cole?
Joanna Dark for Orchid?
Snowman for Aganos?

1 Like

Izzik becomes a Jackal and Dretch becomes the grunt with Gargos as a flying Elite.

lol, I think Riptorā€™s retro almost looks like a Jackal.

It would be neat if they could replicate Master Chief as the Arbiter as another costume.

Cyberpunk Pack
Fantasy Pack
Science-Fantasy Pack
Science-Fiction Pack
Industrial Pack
Food Pack
Mythology Pack
Lovecraftian Pack
Supernatural Pack

Wish we could get more ā€œskinsā€ or as we call them costumes for all the characters, something more like what MOBAS do with completely different models that look totally unique but function the same. Iā€™d pay handsomely for some creative remodeled character skins.

Iā€™d pay for head packs

Redesigned faces with hairstyles

Sort of how Mira looks entirely different between her various head choices , but more difference between looks

1 Like

I wish this game would be like DOA5LR and have like 6000 outfits for every character. :stuck_out_tongue:

#NeverSarcastic

1 Like

Orchid theme (futuristic militant accessories ):
Sabre, fulgore, Jago, Rash

Hisako theme (samurai accessories ):
Shago, Tusk, Glacius, Kilgore

Glacius theme(Translucent skins)
Rash, Hisako, Spinal, Aria

Hairstyles pack, male and female. (Can Jago get any hair style that isnā€™t ridiculous, please?)
Goth pack.
80s/90s pack.
Medieval pack cause I wanna see some full plate armour.

2 Likes

Iā€™m gonna double down on the Goth idea, and maybe the Full Plate.
Iā€™m hoping for a historical costume pack in the vain of Thunderā€™s Legend skin. Some legit Viking or Wallace style gear for Tusk, something Mesoamerican for Maya, a Knight set for Fulgore, or even a classic boxing set for TJ.

Iā€™d like them to do a sort of ā€œjobā€ pack, where characters get an outfit that they might use during their job:

Jago: As a monk, itā€™d be cool to see him get a sort of traditional monk look. Something like this:

Orchid: Sheā€™s either military or sheā€™s a freedom fighter, with what seems to be a bit of high tech spy thrown in there. Maybe something like this:

Sadira: Sheā€™s a Thai fighter by trade, even if she was recruited into an assassin group, so why not depict that origin a bit:

Cinder: Getting a pre/post transformation version seems unlikely, but itā€™d be cool if we got a Cinder that had Benā€™s look. Something like this could be pretty cool:

Mira: I think itā€™d be cool to see what she looked like in the Night Guard.

Obviously these arenā€™t perfect timeline fits, but I think theyā€™d still work and look pretty awesome regardless.

3 Likes