What Kind of Costume Pack Themes would You Like?

Got me. Nostalgia perhaps?

1 Like

Most likely. Again I think itā€™s because of name familiarity

Would they name it if they wanted to give it a new name anyway?

Tiger Sword maybe? Still it would be cool if Jago actually gets one if we have like futuristic costumes.

T-1000 cop Glacius.

4 Likes

Shago needs a straight-up ninja outfit. Perhaps even samurai armor.

1 Like

Only if Jago gets one first lol.

I honestly think Jago would look better in something more Shaolin. Hell, I think it would be a humerous jab at SF if they gave him a white gi and a red headbandā€¦ or a red gi, whatever.

2 Likes

Wulf: Zoot Suit, Phantom of the opera, 80ā€™s skater gear,

Jago: Long beard & top knot,

Orchid: leather pants, short bob,

Aganos: Hippie bus, large Crystals, flower bushes,

Thunder: Long hair, battle vest, Liberty spikes, Hockey mask,

Eyedol: Tragedy and Comedy

3 Likes

Nickel robotic costumes provided from aria to the alliance.

Nothing too silly, we have more than enough of that with accessories. I want stuff that properly fits the characters.

1 Like

yes, I would love a (futuristic) robot type for all all characters too.

1 Like

How about a ā€œModern Classicsā€ Accessory Pack? Cybernetic arms on modern Wulf, Tonfa on modern Orchid, Boxing Gloves for TJ, some leopard-hide armor for Maya, etc.

I think thatā€™d be pretty freakinā€™ rad.

I dunno about the tonfas though. Orchidā€™s moveset is heavily centered around her batons and those are not the same weapons as far as utility goes (not to mention it can make some animations look weird). I think it would be better if it was a modern rendition of her KI1 weapons.

Tonfas can be wielded as a baton. Infact, thatā€™s basically what a police baton/nightstick is.

So the tonfa design could carry over completely harmlessly.

2 Likes

Personally Iā€™d prefer tonfas to come with a separate moveset, Orchid or otherwise

Having already drawn Glacius in a suit, I can safely say that this would be an awesome costume to put him in. -w-

And that being said, non-human characters should absolutely count. If they were excluded from costume packs just because they werenā€™t human that would be ridiculousā€“monsters, creatures, and aliens make up such an important part of the cast after all! Also thereā€™s just the fact that thereā€™s something absurdly amusing about seeing non-humans in human clothesā€“it draws attention in a unique way to those attributes even more. ;w;

Observe!!

12 Likes

Too ā€œcoolā€! Seriously, your art never ceases to amaze :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pfff haha thanks. I do appreciate it! Iā€™m glad my goofy doodling brings other people some amusement, too.

But yes, costume packs! Iā€™ve said this many times before and I will continue to say it-- I would buy 'em up. And I like a lot of the ideas here, like formal and casual wear, and also seasonal stuff. Thereā€™s a lot of possibilities and Iā€™m sure the devs could have fun with it.

1 Like

Casual Pack? Does that mean I get to play as Dave Shar? That sounds amazing.

2 Likes