What Kind of Costume Pack Themes would You Like?

“Give or die, make your choice, mister Grinch.”

1 Like

“Naughty or Nice, the world cannot rely on you”

1 Like

“Time to give out presents, initiate pinnacle response.”

2 Likes

Another pack would be…hmmmmm what about… “famous TV series packs” like for example, you got things like Game of thrones, transformers, Berserk etc etc. I dunno.

1 Like

Mr. T Tj Combo and Arnold Tusk the Conan

1 Like

Aria should get a costume that makes her look like Cortana from halo that be cool.

3 Likes

If Master Chief or the Brute gets announced, that would be a pretty sweet tie in.

1 Like

Mortal Kombat Costume Pack with Guest MK Character

1 Like

MK Pack: Scorpion with Hell Stage

-Tj Combo: Jax Alt
-Orchid: Sonya Alt
-Jago: Lui Kang Alt
-Gargos: Shao Kahn Alt:
-Mira: Mileena Alt
-Thunder: Raiden or Nightwolf Alt

1 Like

Fixed for accuracy.

2 Likes

Nightwolf defiantly NightWolf. also Blaze for Cinder, Motaro Eyedol, Sector Fulgore, Jade Maya and I would give Maleena to Sadira instead or MIra also just for the hell of it give Raiden to Omen

1 Like

Maybe for Cinder turning into Blaze, it would be like his retro but with a full moving mouth, sorta like his default.

Blaze has a lot of that black stuff you see on the top of lava as well.

For me:

• Jago: a Ryu gi would be amazing, also, a straight ninja skin
  • Tusk: He-Man skin, Conan the barbarian-esqe skin
  • Fulgore: a Terminator skin, and a Robo-Cop skin
  • TJ Combo: a plain boxer skin
  • Hisako: (not sure if already there, but) a costume with completely white skin like from the ring/grudge movies.
  • Cinder: Fantastic 4 / Johnny Storm skin (should say "Flame On! during instinct pop)
  • Shago: Jago skin, Demitri/Vampire skin (would look pretty cool with the tether effects and all)
  • Rash: TMNT skins, Pimple and Zitz skins
  • Kieth David skin (LOL!) or maybe just a the voice of him.
  • Gargos: Goliath skin (character from the Gargoyles cartoon)

A rave pack taking into consideration the era in which KI was born, give Jago’s laser sword and Orchid’s glow sticks back, (the real ones, not the rather chunky pool noodle like things we currently have) neon colour palettes for all characters.

A quick example would be Orchid with a whistle round her neck, fluffy neon boot covers a bikini top with a neon mesh top over it, fishnet stockings and booty shorts.

Accurate, if you’re Life and Death.

This one please. :smiley:

2 Likes

Don’t get me wrong. I like his new sword, it’s just that I find it odd that it’s called the laser sword when there’s nothing laser about it. (though most likely it’s because of name familiarity)

2 Likes

I thought it was more in line to the “laser” effect it leaves behind when he swings it in-game.

While it looks cool, it looks more like a stray flame affect than a laser effect.

1 Like