What games are you going/planning to get?

One game that I’m going to get very soon is Ori and the Blind Forest particularly the definitive edition one that was just recently announced at Gamescom 2015 AND by any chance when that game is release as a Free With Gold edition anytime soon from now

I’ve only got 2 major games I’m hyped for.
Fallout 4 and Doom 4.
I’ve got some friends I’ll probably be playing Destiny:Taken King with, though its not super high on my list.

I’m looking forward to Super Mario Maker, am probs overtly hyped

Most likely getting Yoshi’s Wooly World. Rise of the Tomb Raider is also high on my list.

Still debating whether I want NHL 16. Kinda leaning toward no.

@KIFANATIC8488 I really enjoyed Ori and the Blind Forest. Gorgeous game and just the right amount of challenge throughout. Hope you like it, man!

1 Like

Darksiders 2 deathinitive edition.

That’s all. I really want Batman Arkham Knight, Dark Souls 2, Metal Gear solid phantom pain and Halo 5. But I need save money for EVO 2016. : (

1 Like

right now, i am most hyped about Doom. could care less bout the rest presently since i need the money to be spent on necessities and other things

4 Likes

I know how your feels. Welcome to hard life. : /

1 Like

yeah,dont i know it. being far beyond driven to get my andrenaline rush i spent weeks on ramen noodle diets, going hungry to save money, stopped going to movies, quit going to bars, gave up cigarettes (seriously) and the list goes on. LOL. but i wont do it for videogames, nope!

3 Likes

Yep, apart from college business I just don’t leave the house. Like, ever. XD

1 Like

lol,i been there too man. go to work > go home > make noodles > watch movie > game it > sleep. rinse repeat. then eventually add in “order parts”, and back to normal cycle. ugh

1 Like

Yeah, even being sociable I’m just like "umm… Can you guys just come over here? Or pick me up? Furthermore, are you bringing snacks?"
Nice thing is, since I spend most of my time gaming, browsing, and sleeping I think that I can ignore most tummy rumblings

1 Like

lol yeah been there before too, then i get texts “oh hey did you get this game yet” or “hey bro buy arma 3 on the PC lets play!”. yeah, cant do it lol. go to the store and get you some ramen noodles lmao, they sell em for like 3-4 bucks for a big ■■■ box of them. get a bottle of hot sauce too

1 Like

Right? When all’s said and done I generally have about $20-$40 in my pocket, so I don’t exactly have a lot of freedom with spending.
Being a grown up is dumb
Being a poor grown up that needs to spend their whole week at college and can only do work one day a week is even more dumb

2 Likes

20 to 40 bucks each week? i could live off that easy if i didnt have bills to pay. unfortunately, i do lol. i just blew up my wallet too getting MGS 5 (omg. so addicted) and Mad Max the game as well as fury road. i just spent my gaming money until december. ■■■■■■■ ■■■■, thank god Doom aint coming out soon yet

Yeah, that and KI S3 coming out in Spring gives my wallet some breathing room

1 Like

im still screwed by then, dont forget about valentine’s day. that sonofab!tch of a holiday is going to be very very expensive for me. le sigh, i hope Doom releases around summer haha

1 Like

MGSV, Star Wars Battlefront, The Division, New Hitman, KI Season 3, and SFV (But I need a PC or a PS4 :frowning:)

1 Like

Well I may not be able to get more than one or 2 of these by the end of the year, but my wishlist consist of Fallout 4, Halo 5, Just Cause 3, Legends of Arslan, Rare Replay, and DMC 4. In that order.

Hitman Absolution or an ALL-NEW Hitman game?

I can’t wait Star Wars Battlefront beta! Are you ready?

2 Likes