What games are you going/planning to get?

Im going to get Forza 6
24 cars in multi player is going to be fun.
Maybe I won’t be in the middle of the group driving by myself anymore. Sometimes it didn’t even feel like there was anyone else on the track.

I just watched some doom footage and it looks freaking awesome. I’ll be getting that one too.

It’s an all new Hitman Game coming soon. I have Absolution.

1 Like

My Body is not ready for Hype Star Wars…LOL

2 Likes

Don’t you mean to say STAR WARS HYPE? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Killer Instinct season 3
Halo 5 Guardians
Star Wars battlefront 3
Scalebound
Rise of the Tombraider

(Heavy breathing) I’m READY for HYPE WARS!

1 Like

Carp, I keep forgetting to put KI S3 on my wish list. Maybe since I already have Seasons 1 and 2, 3 just seems like an inevitability rather than a new purchase, even if it does cost me another $40

1 Like

Lookin’ to giving Fallout 4 a chance. and KI season3.

mighty no. 9 delayed. FUUUUUUUUUUU. also put money into Shantae half genie hero, her DS games are great. waiting on that one to release as well

Really? where you heard that?

Already got my fair share for this year, Maybe HALO 5 coming up . That big 12v12vsAI’s mode looks… fun, and I might give Tomb raider a try.

2016 however… is another story:]

Season 3 is all I have on my target list.

Halo 5 wa snaothe rbut some things are keeping me form playing it.

1 Like

After the whole “we’re adding an intense co-op focus to the game’s campaign, but we’re also removing split screen entirely to make room for more shiny gwaphics” fiasco, 343 isn’t getting into my wallet any time soon.

That, and Elites were not playable which made it much worse for me.

1 Like

it came up on a google search. Comcept also confirmed it is in fact delayed! blah.

I just google it. Mighty no 9 delayed for DEMO, not full game.

i forgot about Rise of Tomb raider, so that will probably be my only game for the rest of the year. And maybe, maybe Forza 6.

1 Like

i was under impression mighty no. 9 was supposed to release this month lol

Or next year for that case

Is the Tomb Raider game any good that is free right now on Xbox GOld? Was thinking about DL that.
Im about out of space though… I may need to get that external hard drive.