What are you playing?

I’m having better fun playing Persona 5 than Mortal Kombat 11 and that says A LOT!

Personally, if I game becomes way too boring for me, then I don’t want to play it.

I highly doubt Persona 5 will bore me due to the amount of content that game actually has.

Me too man, I barley play anything right now. I went from non stop Jedi Fallen order every day 2-3 hours a night to… nothing lol
Im trying to get back into all these games I havent finished but my focus right now is just on eh baby and Star Wars black series figures lol
I played a bit of Bloodborne today… that was fun. I think I want to get back into Horizon Zero Dawn too.

1 Like

i been playing doom 2016 in prep for the next one. eternals launch will come pretty quick, so i wanna get a refresh. been real busy with college BS, i decided to finish off my degree for more cash in my pocket. due to the work load at my job, plus the BS these classes are throwing at me, game time has grown drastically low. so ill switch between tekken 7 and doom when i get a chance. i push myself to get rid of all the class responsibilities at the start of the week so thursday thru sunday i can ■■■■ around

2 Likes

I just completed my current playthrough of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Special Edition. This playthrough was just under 300 hours, and I did the main quest, the Civil War, the College of Winterhold, all three DLC add-ons, as well as some Creation Club content that was free and a host of side quests. Fantastic fun, but I need a break from the franchise now.

Installed and started Doom 3: BFG Edition last night, and want to continue my playthrough of Halo 2: Anniversary.

1 Like

The Divison 2 and Nioh… those are my 2 games right now. Nioh on PS4 and Division 2 on Xbox.
The Division 2 is really great… i love it. Nioh 2 comes out this March!!!

Finished Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order recently. Good game, though I’d probably describe it as “Souls meets Uncharted” than simply a Souls-like.

Also been getting caught up on FFXIV. Been trying to get some of the older Raids done, but it’s hard to find a full party for them in matchmaking at the times I’m available even queuing as a Healer. I want to avoid paying for a server transfer, but it may have to come to that eventually.

I completed Doom 3 from the BFG Edition last night. I haven’t played the game since 2006, and it was great fun; such an enjoyable and underrated game.

Moving onto Halo 2: Anniversary now. Haven’t played it since early 2011, I think.

Been playing Crypt of the Necrodancer. Neat little game. I typically detest rouge-likes, but this one isn’t so bad. Still, victories seem kinda hollow in the game. It feels more like I clear a level due to a good RNG roll of level layout and items than winning through mastery of the game’s mechanics. At least the music’s catchy.

Im so hooked into the Division 2! This game is great!!!OMG! Maybe its because I really enjoy CIA, FBI type agent themes…but man this game is so fun! Ijust love the look and theme. And there is sooo much depth into this game, from skills, skins, weapons, gear, add ons, tech, on and on… love it.

1 Like

I’m traveling but I brought the switch. Been playing Pokémon sword, which the kids got for Christmas. As usual, the howls of the internet are much ado about nothing. The game is fun and the graphics are good. A few wonky attack animations here and there but the idea that this is somehow a travesty of a Pokémon game is just not true.

Switching between:
Granblue VS - only single player atm
Guns, Gore, Cannoli
SamSho

1 Like

Just got both Dragon Quest XI (steam) and Dragon Quest Builders 2 (Switch). Haven’t played a whole lot yet of either, about an hour or 2 on each, but so far so good.

I’m currently practicing Tekken 7, as preparation for VSFighting this year. Plus it will be my first time competing at Big Tournaments

3 Likes

Im still mega heavy into The Division 2… amazing game amazing I tell ya!

3 Likes

About 16 months in. Still haven’t been able to tear myself away from KI to play anything else :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Mostly I’ve been painting miniatures for (and playing) tabletop wargames.

I’ve also jumped into Return Of Reckoning, a free fan revival of the Warhammer: Age of Reckoning MMO. Graphics are a bit dated since it’s about 9 years old, but it’s still very fun.

1 Like

What have you been painting?

2 Likes

Ive been playing Ori and WIll of the Wisps all weekend. Its great! Even more fun than the first Ori! Im loving it! Its a good break from Division 2 before I get into Nioh 2 and Doom Eternal… if I can break off Division 2… I love that game so much LOL

3 Likes

Hang on… did you finish Nioh 1 ?
Also did you really finish Will Of The Wisps in one weekend ? I’ve been enjoying it so much I’ve been Stretching it out all week… Il ration it out for the whole Month If I could !!! :smile:

1 Like

Feels AND cuteness overload, of course, for Ori and the Will of the Wisps?