What are you playing?

I am still almost exclusively playing Monster Hunter World when I fire up my xbox. It’s a fantastic and addictive game but truthfully I’m not putting many hours in.

I have actually been devoting a lot of my free time (which is scarce) to tabletop miniatures games. I’m painting Star Wars: Legion models and trying to play X-wing and Imperial Assault. Interesting set of similarities and differences to video games and it’s been fun for me to see how that community looks at gaming and competition.

1 Like

had a good match on mechwarrior, 3 back to back kills. my heavy mechs set up with lazers and missiles is working out. need to start putting skill points in to get it stronger.

another match a guy was next to me teeing off on the enemy with siege set up. some lucky pilot from across the way blew off the head of his mech instantly killing him with a plasma shot. it went right into the cabin, so pilot kissed a ball of burning plasma the size of a house. rest of his mech was pristine, not a scratch, dent, or bullet hole. lolol it wasnt even 2min into the fight, first to die poor ■■■■■■■

I havent finished Walk in the park…Im stuck on a certain area trying to get to a certain item. I havent went back in months. M not far from the BOSS though.

NIOH, Im close to the end…stuck at another boss…ugh…I cant remember where though.

I’ve been playing a lot of different games recently. First off I’ve been playing a ton of Doom (2016) on both PC and Switch, but aside from that there’s been a ton of stuff on the HTC Vive my wife got me a couple of months ago, as well as Tie Fighter, Rouge Squadron, and most recently Bloodstained Curse of the Moon. Really awesome Castlevania-esque game. So yeah, I’ve been keeping busy lately.

XBL gave out MGSV to Gold subscribers so I’ve been slowing making my way through that game recently, it’s surprising how much of the game is so familiar to me considering the last time I played an MGS game was a decade ago.

I also bought and finished the Deadpool game a few days ago (game was delisted from digital storefronts, and I just found the last physical copy at my local Wal-Mart); it was clearly rushed and the gameplay is overall mediocre, but it was still a great Deadpool experience (especially since the movies didn’t exist when the game was originally released).

Outside of Demon’s Souls, which I mentioned in the Dark Souls topic, Overwatch is doing it’s new anniversary event so I jumped into that to at least try the new Deathmatch map. I would like that map more if wasn’t so big, on many occasions I got the “idler warning” because I couldn’t find any players to shoot, which is almost never the case on the other Deathmatch maps. I would hope Blizzard at least tries to fix that, being punished for their mistakes doesn’t sit well with me at all.

Lately, been playing a bit of MKXL, more often than not as Jason. I also picked up the Street Fighter 30th Anniversary collection and while the netcode for that is a bit spotty sometimes, I’ve had more good matches than bad. And also Dragonball FighterZ, since Vegito and Fused Zamasu came out and I’m trying to see if I can learn Vegito well enough to use him regularly online.

Been playing more Killing Floor 2 since the summer event is back! Also playing some games a friend gifted me and the fiance including 7 days to die.

7 Days may not be my style but playing with friends is great fun. I wouldn’t have paid for it, especially in the Alpha state it’s in, but still cool.

1 Like

Been playing Killing Floor 2 since it’s a Free Days event. It’s pretty cool! I’m enjoying being a Field Medic so far.

1 Like

Obviously not this game with the bugs and brokenness just give me my season two disk to be playable online again thanks.

What systems? If you stick around with Killing Floor I’ll be a good buddy if you’ve got it on PC!

1 Like

I’ve played it on Xbox, but it’s a really cool game! I’m kind of addicted to it now. The trial ended, but I feel like I have to get the game now lol

Not playing much at all. Just took God of War a bit yesterday and discovered new places to explore. And some fts in KI face to face vs my boyfriend. Love playing offline! :smiley:

1 Like

Vanquish, Titan Fall 2, MGSV and of course Killer Instinct

I’ve been getting new things because of the Steam Sale!
Got a friend into Killer Instinct, and they got me into Skullgirls!
I… I forgot how exhausting fighting games can be. :sob:

I’ve also been playing a ton of Jurassic World Evolution, 7 Days to die, and I got Don’t Starve Together as well as Fallout 4.

Lately I’ve been playing a lot on my Switch. Primarily my focus has been on Ultra Street Fighter 2, SF 30th Anniversary collection, Puyo Puyo Tetris, and Fallout Shelter.
On PC I’ve finally started playing Fallout 4, and I’ve also been playing Star Wars: Tie Fighter. It’s neat finally getting to play it on something that will play it well. The PC I had when I was a teen could barely run Doom, Tie Fighter would run about 1 frame every 3 seconds when the action got heavy.

PS VR!!! BLown the ■■■ away!!! OMG
PS Playroom
PS VR Demo disc
Rush of Blood
Batman Arkham
Skyrim
The Inpatient

Going for the Exorcist and Doom next!

1 Like

Finished playing through Resident Evil 7 (fantastic game) and two DLC packs.
Going to start playing through Resident Evil 4 (for the third time but my first time on the Xbox One version at 60 fps!)

1 Like

Vanquish and Titanfall 2 are both on my back-log of games to play.

I just picked up Doom VFR for free due to buying two preowned PS3 Move VR controllers!

Funny thing is though I was on Ebay earlier today and found a set of PS4 VR move controllers for $42. I bed $46 not thinking I would win with 2 hours to go…I totally forgot, went and did the Gamestop deal to get the PS3 set with DOom free…then got an email saying I wont the BID for the PS4s! lol

So now im out another $46 till they come in and then I trade in the PS3s for $36! So im basically renting these for $10 and a free game till I can trade them in! SMDH lolol

The difference in the PS3 and PS4 Move controllers is…
PS3 = Short battery life, older models, and uses mini USB charging (PS3 charging cords)
PS4 = Much longer battery life, very new models, and uses micro USB charging (PS4 charinging cords)

Owell…this VR thing has been a blast so far!!! Highley recommended!!!

Playing a lot of Jurassic World Alive. Got myself a 24hr incubator, so it’s a waiting game.