What are you playing?

If we have time one night I can invite you for free… so you can try it. But I know out schedules would prob never align lol

1 Like

I went ahead and picked it up and played some with my brother in couch co-op. It’s a strange combination of really rough implementation and some wonky control elements, but some interesting artistic choices and a better story than I thought going into it. The way they try to keep both characters moving simultaneously in the beginning parts is pretty cool.

1 Like

Shadow of The Colossus remake. And I’m ultra happy!! :heart: (I have to take advantage of these few days because I don’t own a PS4 back home)

2 Likes

anyone on here tryin out sea of thieves? im hearing mixed reviews on that one, and myself and another friend are sitting on the fence trying to judge if that beautiful clear ocean is as inviting as it appears. the xbox game pass thing is the factor even makin me think on this, cuz i dont wanna pay 60 bucks lol

1 Like

I’m pretty much exactly where you are. I still haven’t really sorted out what exactly it is you DO with all of your time in this lovingly crafted group environment. I watched a few streams and it seemed to be people mostly “making their own fun” by goofing around.

I love coop games and if I wasn’t sitting in 120 hours of MH world with another 120 to go I might have tried SoT already. But as it is? I’m just not seeing it.

Maybe they will keep supporting it and it will become more attractive over time.

1 Like

Have you done the game pass free trial? If not use it and give SoT a try.

My guess, and I could be wrong, is that Sea of Thieves is rather fun right now, but that it’ll be FAR better and more of a “complete” game experience in about a year or so. That kinda makes me wonder if there’s any point of diving in now (pun intended) or if I should just wait a while.

Side note, just scrolled up and saw Andy’s awesome paint job. Those look GREAT, man!!

1 Like

yeah, im thinking of waiting for substantial content updates with things to earn or do. we just want somethin new to play, and it looks really fun but what happens in a few weeks? we done, are we still going strong, things like that. i may give the 7 day trial a go and cut it off to see whats up. rare said they wanna do big updates with the first being this summer.

Played some more Dragons Dogma tonight and its really impressing me. Of course its a few years old so it has that Dark Souls 1 type of look and UI style…but enhanced since this is the remastered version and on the XBX. But the story and game play so far is great. The quests are fun and having AI pawns on your side is pretty cool!
Check this game out if you want a cross between Dark Souls 1, THe WItcher 3 and Monster Hunter.

Well, I’ve picked up KI a bit in the last day or three, but in addition to that I’ve been playing Tera, WWE 2k18, and I’ll be picking Dragonball FighterZ up again since Broly and Bardock drop this Wednesday.

Wow I didn’t know Tera was still out

Tomorrow Dragon’s Crown Pro is out. I never played it on the PS3 so… Hype! :smiley:

I have it for Vita… I havent played beyond the tutorial though.

Lollipop Chainsaw… again. I know not why I love this game.

2 Likes

Dumb and stupid in a good and fun as well as cheesy way? :wink: :slight_smile:

im playing mechwarrior online. i got a sweet build for a centurion D variant. basically a shotgun cannon, chest lazers, and short range missiles. i gave it an awesome engine to get the mech moving at just over 101 kph.

i basically get in from the flank once our assault class big boi mechs engage and start blowing apart targets. if i can get behind an opponent i can usually blow up their engine block fairly quick or at least put them into critical before i gotta bail and re-engage elsewhere

I got all achievements/outfits for that game but don’t tell anyone.

1 Like

Im still on God of War, Horizon Zero dawn, Dark SOuls 2, Dark SOuls 3, and Mad Max.

I recently bought the Walk in the Park DLC for The Surge, which in turn gave me a reason to go back to that game, and honestly I’m glad I did. After continually struggling to like Nioh because of it’s heavy reliance on loot and gear checks (the latter of which especially made me hate certain games like Diablo 2, since gear checks usually determine whether or not bosses 2-shot your character in late-game) it was nice to go back to a souls-style game that relied more on proper skill instead of needing to grind for top-tier armor (though The Surge still has it’s fair share of nonsense, I won’t deny that). As for the DLC itself, it’s far better than DS3’s first DLC campaign in my opinion, which to me at least means a lot.

Other than that, I’m still trying new builds on Nioh in hopes of beating the main campaign once and for all (hoping my current axe/hammer build will be good enough, this game has a very obtuse method of deleting save files compared to DS/BB and it’s annoying me now). I really like many aspects of this game but the aforementioned gear checks keep stonewalling me when I want to have fun.

I also bought the Uncharted collection and am slowing making progress through those games as well.

1 Like

I play very few games,but only those I enjoy.
Got the chance to get all Shadow of the Colossus trophies and also finished God of War. It was a PS4 weekend.
It’s funny I enjoy mythologies,fights and creatures but I’ve never liked God of War for personal reasons. This last version hit the nail and got me interested: It’s intuitive and fun to play. I like the interactions between characters and the worlds they created look wonderful.
The formula is just right for me.

1 Like