What are you playing?

COD WW2
I have been staying away from COD’s lately but am having fun with the latest one. Or… maybe I just like shooting guys. lol

2 Likes

Lately when I’ve had time I’ve been playing Mario Oddessy and the switch port of Doom.

Mario is great as always. Got a really good Mario 64 vibe from it with the free-roaming and such, more so than any Mario game since sunshine.

Doom…well it’s a very competent port if you don’t mind the fact that the graphics aren’t anywhere near super-crisp 4k, in fact the game kinda feels like they smeared vasoline all over the camera, but It’s still the full game and runs pretty smoothly, but it’s portable, so…yeah.

BRÜTAL LEGEND IS FREE FROM THE HUMBLE STORE FOR THE NEXT 48 HOURS EVERYONE GET IT RIGHT NOW

Best part is the Steam version comes with all the DLC! New cosmetics and weapons abound!

1 Like

I’m still trying to manage my time on video games.

I started to see how certain people take KI super seriously, to the point of harassment over an reaction (not words) to a so called KI State of affairs post.

I’m laughing because that person would go that far as to do stupid stunts like that, over a video game.

Been playing a lot more SFV. Trying to get myself out of Sliver and progress in the game. Plus, Arcade Edition’s New V-Triggers And Combo Extenders have me interested, so I want to be ready.

I personally really enjoyed it. Tastes may differ, but I recommend it as maybe 2nd best after TWD in Telltale’s lineup. Its super goofy, so if you’re not into that kind of humor maybe skip it. There’s a part where you’re shooting people with finger guns so that should give you an idea of what its like.

1 Like

So there’s a Black Friday sale on Steam. Plenty of opportunity to get games!
For example, if you haven’t gotten Brütal Legend yet when it was free, it’s now $1.25! (No, I will never stop Schilling this game. It is the embodiment of who I am as a person)

Anyways I’ve picked up 2 very different yet similar games in the sale: The Sims 3 and Postal 2. The former is a game about making your own perfect suburban home, and the latter is about a guy just trying to run some errands around town, and both inevitably devolve into needless death of innocent people to feed your sick power fantasies.
Not home right now so I don’t get to play them just yet, but I’m looking forward to it.

1 Like

I remember Postal 2. It was so ahead of its time. I love the idea of the simple quests like going to get your paycheck from work. Postal is a great game. It is a shame that it never really became a mainstream game.

1 Like

@WrathOfFulgore do you have Golf Story and Mario + Rabbids? If so, how do you like those?

I can’t remember Postal 2, but Postal 1 was super dark and just too taboo for its time. Agreed, tho, the series is great. Even after it turned into a comical slapstick shooter.

As for me, my current short term backlog plan is all about JRPGs. I’m currently playing I Am Setsuna and will then play Tales of Zestiria and Tales of Berseria. I’m giving myself 3 months to beat all 3, in time for SAO: Fatal Bullet which comes out 2/23/18. Borderlands 2 may be mixed in if possible (hoping to gradually get caught up in the BL series by the time BL3 is announced).

For fighting games, I’m currently playing Injustice 2 while also trying to get in some GG Xrd REV2. For other non-backlog games, Battlerite and Black Squad have got in some minor rotation time.

@BigBadAndy @R1stormrider @BoJima404 @xSkeletalx

Hey guys, anyone here know anything about HAND of FATE 2? Its on sale now and it looks pretty cool! I know its not a AAA game but for 20$ it looks to be fun. Like Dark Souls combat dealt by a card dealer board game type fantasy.

never heard of it, been on destiny 2 and…im back on KI. lol. day 1, teabagged by some ultra arcade douche hahaha

Sorry. That’s not one I’m familiar with.

Its in the NEW games section right now…1st one on the row. Check it out!

Lol. I’m still plodding my way through The Surge.

NEW DLC Tuesday!!! I’ll be “Back on it” next week! YEaH!

Man Im still in Shadows of War and by damn its Fn amazing dude…I cant wait till you get to it from SoMordor. If you get a chance check out the 3-4 mini clips I made last night. Epic…just Epic finishers.
One part in the story just caught me way off guard I was like…:open_mouth:

1 Like

Still working through the early missions. Only thing I do not like so far are the very random, generic looking soldiers and orcs that run around at the start of the game. I know it is meant to create atmosphere but the quality is poor compared to the rest of the game which is awesome…not sure if it will change (disappear) after a while because the contrast is huge…

Shout out to Battle Chef Brigade!

It’s part Brawler, part puzzle game, part RPG wrapped up ina cute art style and story. Perfect Switch game.

1 Like

On which game?

Ok so I need some help here… I got WWE 2K16 free earlier this year and I used to be a huge wrestling fan way back in they hey day of WWF, WCW, and ECW. So Im kind of having a nostalgia kick and tried out this WWE game tonight…there is no damn tutorial! How the F do you play this game??? I started a single player match and it had a few little tutorial type parts but that was only for a head lock and kicking out of a pin. Which i was unable to do and lost on the first FN pin! LOL

What a dud!

Shadow of War