What are you playing?

Actually ranking up now is pretty easy and fast if you are ceo, doing vip work and selling cars.

I almost finished Skyrim but feels like it’s never ending :joy:

Forza 7 Demo.
I don’t normally enjoy regular Forza…but this one is really good! Its a free demo so check it out!

I am sure it is like the rest of them. I own 2 through 6. I also own the first 2 from the other series.

I might get it later. I don’t really feel the need to buy the same cars to race on the same tracks that I already have.

Now that I think about it, I will download the demo to make sure there is not a freedom car when you buy the game. The last one gave you a car if it noticed that you played the demo, when you got the game

1 Like

Ghost Recon Wildlands Multyplayer Beta is extremely fun. I have only one problem however.

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY SNIPERS!

I never liked Forza 5 and only played the demo for 6. Forza just felt boring to me compared to FOrza Horizon…but this new Demo is different. You get to pick your driver avatar from like 8 different outfits and it looks really really good. plus it just seems more fun while 5 and 6 just seem to serious and boring with the music and everything.
My son loves it though! Just give the demo a shot…Im def NOT buying the game…but I like the demo and I might would rent it once I get the X so I can see it in 4k 60 frame glory hole LOL

Dragon Quest Heroes 2. Haven’t played much of it so far, but so far it’s got some neat improvements over the first one.
Also I started playing Geometry Ward Retro Evolved again…that game is like crack.

Because it is to catch player who just want to run into a Camp without looking around. They are easy to spot if you stop and look before entering a campm

@BigBadAndy @R1stormrider @SadisticRage76 @TheNinjaOstrich @KevBones10
Alrighty! I just bought 5 new games LOL (Thanks Game stop buy 2 get 1 free!)
I plan on streaming all of them tonight and though the next week until I get Shadows of War.
So have any of you played these games? What are your thoughts on them?

Cup Head
Tekken 7 (Xbox)
Blaze Blue Chrono-phantasm (Xbox)
Skyrim Remastered (Xbox)
Guilty Gear XRD Revelator 2 (PS4)

Yall come check out my stream if your in the Twitch kind of mood and lets chat!

2 Likes

I have BlazBlue, but I’m no good at it lol

Which one? THe Xbox CHronophantasm? Thats what I had to settle for :frowning:
I wanted the newest one that Ive seen at the last 3 tournaments, Central Fiction…but no stores here had it new or used.
The Gamestop deal this weekend of buy 2 get 1 free had me wanting to try 3 new fighting games so I went all out on the 3 I mentioned but was only able to get Cronophantasm.

IM actually about to fire it up now! I just got done streaming GG REV 2 on PS4 with my son! He kicked my ■■■! lol
Do you have Tekken 7?

Yeah. Chronophantasma Extend right? That one.

And no, I don’t have Tekken 7. I kinda wish I did though, it looks really fun.

Yep that’s it! Starting up Tekken right now and going to stream it. It looks amazing, but damn you have to scroll through 2 long, very long agreement forms… like they are covering all bases to ensure they never get sued or whatever…lol…kind of strange.

You could download BlazBlue CE if you want the latest one but it’s only in PS4 (and PC I think). I have the Xbox version as well as Tekken 7 and I have GG Xrd on PC but neither Revelator revision. I actually really dislike Bethesda’s rpgs so I don’t have skyrim (I know that’s not a popular opinion, but I just don’t enjoy them.). Sorry I missed your stream though.

Well my stream was crap because Krista left Netflix on in our room as she fell asleep and didnt know it pulled down my Birate and bandwidth while I was stream so… yeah… it just kept buffering on the twitch side and I was totally unaware.

GG Rev 2 was a lot of fun and my son kicked my butt!
Tekken was much harder and stiff. But the story was top notch. I found it hard to block and I have no idea if there are special moves or what? I need to do a tutorial.

Skyrim was a bit boring but I didnt get very far before I turned it off.

Blaze Blue will be today sometime… Central Fiction is damn $60! I cant spend that much on it. So Crono has to do for now.

BlazBlu is a fun game, even if I can’t get as into it as something like KI. You will enjoy it if you enjoyed Guilty Gear.

Tekken is just… Tekken. I’ve never been good at it but I’ve been playing it since Tekken 1 in the arcade so it kind of just is what it is. Blocking is not that reliable unless you are really familiar with your opponent. And remember you can just stand there and it will do a block as long as you don’t hit a button. Thebgame isn’t exactly stiff, but it has a different flow to it and movement is very different from a 2D fighter.

Yeah we just played Blaze Blue and it was fun! GG Rev 2 has been the best of the 3 though.

But honestly after playing SFV Friday night and the 3 new ones mentioned Sat and Sun… irt really just resonates how much BETTER Killer Instinct is and how much more fun, technical, and thrilling it is on all aspects than the rest. Injustice/MKX in a close 2nd.

If all the KI haters that havent played the game would really give it a true opportunity instead of quickly dismissing it… I think they would understand how much better it is than the other FGs.

SteamWorld Dig 2 is fun and recommended if you like Metroid/Castlevania games.

1 Like

Been playing Fortnite Battle Royal.

A cool, building Battle Royal that plays like PUBG. It’s really fun. I’ve been​ having fun with my first BR. I think I love this genre now.

2 Likes

im back on the Doom train of pain. think i need to update my GPU drivers, one area was givin me hardcore graphics issues. i need it runnin perfect when i start the ultra nightmare runs again

also been on path of exile. great game, Diablo 3 should learn from it. i got a necromancer so i have my undead entourage killin everything for me

1 Like

Ok so I have Forza 5 that was Free with Gold…right? But you cant get any of the DLC or any of the VIP, car packs, nothing is available for Down load…cant purchase it…notta…WTF?
Someone please tell me Im missing something here?
I want the 2002 Trans Am Ram Air WS6

Usually when games go free like this the passes and packs are still available and sometimes free as well.
I cant afford Forza 7 right now… its too expensive for just a casual play… not with Shadows of War Monday night and Wolfenstein a few weeks away. ughhh too many games to buy right now, and the X 1 month away as well.