What are you playing?

That is strange that the car pack is missing. The VIP thing is wierd. Sometimes you only get it when. You pre order, but other times it is just a dlc thing you buy. I never really got into the car packs. He’ll the game has over 800 cars, so I never worried about a missing 50.

Th only packs I bought for Forza 6 were the packs that added more to the game. The Audi, and Nascar pack

Yeah those packs are available for F6…but nothing for F5… which is a free game with gold this month… you get the base game and when you try to down load a car in the list of available cars… nope… its locked and when you try to purchase it it says " DLC not available at this time)

I just want my car man! lol … I dont care for anything else…I just want the Pontiac Trans Am WS6 Ram Air

Forza 5 is the gold game this month? That game KI, and dead rising 3 we’re the reason I got an xbox1

I have been working on Scarecrow’s Legendary Multiverses. 1,000,000 coins and 1,000 wins is going to take a while.

Well it was, maybe it was the GOld game for the 2nd half of Sep…its not on there now. But Ive only had it for 3 weeks.
Wait you have to have 1,000 wins? WTF? I never noticed those goals…I guess IM not completing Super girls then! lol

I’m taking a break from KI for a while (I think 4 years of near constant play is enough lol).

I’m currently working on my backlog of games. They include:

Sonic Mania
Murdered: Soul Suspect
The Evil Within
Alien: Isolation
Titanfall 2
Sunset Overdrive

Currently playing Overwatch. Grinding the Halloweenevent :slight_smile:

1 Like

Shadows of War - This game is EPIC! It will be game of the year…no doubt. The flow is just amazing and everyone’s game plays different. It doesnt get old to me. And Im still in the early stages so it ca only get better.

Also playing Dead by Daylight with Michael Myers and Leatherface… lots of fun…but gets annoying on how the survivors can run past you so quickly and not get hit while they are right up on you.

@SnuggleGator how is Murdered: Soul Suspect? It’s in my backlog, too, but pretty low priority. Like…#100-200ish or so lol.

Besides KI, I’m mixing in Final Fantasy 14 and also working on my backlog. My current batch is Always Sometimes Monsters, Undertale, and Remember Me. After that batch, I think I’m gonna grind out all the Borderlands games (yeah i know, who plays them for SP experience? I do! Just to get a feel for the characters, world, etc) in prep for BL3, and also work on Inside. Also got the Witcher trilogy I need to play…

545 games in my Steam library. Probably 400 haven’t even been played. Ugh… :weary:

I liked Soul Suspect and so does my fiancee. Its like Stranger things or a telltale game. Lots of talking to people and cycling through things to ask and say. But its got some really cool and creepy stuff. Not a lot of action but more action than the average teltale style game.

I didnt beat it… prob got about 40% through or more. But for a free game its great. It can get difficult in some areas on what to do or which side quest to undertake.

Yeah it seems like a real interesting game. Right up my alley. Howlongtobeat shows it takes just 7-11ish hours to beat, so maybe I can squeeze it in sooner than later…

Yeah I couldnt imagine it taking too long but there are some parts that are really hard to get past and parts that you have no idea where to go or you are missing a clue to move forward. I had to look up one part because I spent and hour trying to find a way past and it just wasnt happening!

1 Like

Well my game time has been kinda limited as of late. But I’ve been enjoying Killing Floor 2. I’m a sucker for horde defense games like CoD: Nazï Zombies, Halo Firefight, and GoW Horde Mode.
On a note related to that I’ve been playing a lot of Overwatch for the Halloween Event. Gotten some nice costumes and I’ve actually been quite enjoying the Junkenstein’s Revenge mode. I wish the game had a decent PVE mode year round. That’d make it much more enjoyable for me.

I actually am enjoying it quite a lot. I’d recommend turning subtitles off (not sure why anyone would have this enabled by default). It has some cool gameplay mechanics that I’ve never quite seen before and the graphics still hold up well. The game is definitely more story-driven than anything else so don’t expect wall to wall action, but the story moves at a good pace and you can go through the entire campaign in 2-3 days if you have time to play. I’m probably about 30% of the way through. Apparently once you complete the game, you can’t go back and revisit the previous areas so make sure you collect as much stuff as you can on your first play through if you’re an achievement hunter.

If I had to rate the game right now, I’d give it an 8 out of 10.

2 Likes

WWE2K18 and Destiny 2

I started back on Assassins Creed Syndicate yesterday… I havent played it since last December? Anyway… I really like it… of course its super annoying when you cant really understand what to do next in the main story line or when your character gets hung up on some dumb shitt but the story I like and Im hoping to get a better grasp on the game play so I enjoy it more.
Anyone here beat the game and can offer tips to make it more streamlined and enjoyable?

**** This game is really great once you get the hand of the combat, map, and sequence of the quests. Evie looks just like Mira!

I’m playing Opus Magnum, a new programming-puzzle game from Zachtronics (creator of many other programming-puzzle games). I had played their older title SpaceChem, a game that is much harder than any coursework in any undergraduate computer science class I ever had, and it was a lot of fun.

This is way easier than SpaceChem, easy enough that I think anyone interested in challenging puzzle games should give it a look; you don’t need any programming experience to enjoy this game (I wouldn’t say that’s the case for SpaceChem). Basically, you are given some input molecules and some desired output molecules, and you have to build a machine on a 2D plane using levers and such to move the pieces around to create the output. The resulting machines are really cool to watch in motion, so the game has a great aesthetic payoff.

Here’s a sample pretty complicated machine I made that makes a 9-element output bonded together. It’s kind of hypnotic to watch!

9 Likes

I must Master this game, even though I’ll be dumbfounded for the first few hours.

I’ve been playing a buttload of Killing Floor 2. All solo play thus far since I like solo so faf and I don’t have a headset to easily communicate online on my PC. Maybe once I get one I’ll hook up with @Ziarist and we can kill some zeds!

1 Like

I’m wanting to stream some Primal Rage soon, I’ve already finished a game (that no one really knows) that’s called “Dino Rex”. It’s dinosaur figthing game from Taito.
I’m in retro mode these days. I may play SplatterHouse 3 live too, will try this same night, for Halloween =D

1 Like

Do the starting molecules and intermediaries follow real chemical rules or isnit just outtingnthe pretty irbs together? It is a fascinating looking game.