What are you playing?

Those types of games are great when everyone has a mic, and works as a team. The every man for themselves is what ruins the game.

I know. I am trying to communicate and relay informations as much as I can. I just suck at execution. I can see enemy on sensor (I main Pulse), I can even hear them and waiting with rifle ready, and I still ■■■■■ something up and get rekt like a bish.

I never had such trouble with a video game in my life xD

Killing Floor 2
How did I miss the 1st one? This game is a blast.

Injustice 2 ( Streaming now)
Killer Instinct
Dark SOuls 3
Bloodborne
Uncharted Lost Legacy

I got Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle last week and I think I’m most of the way through it now. It’s actually really fun and decently challenging.

Damn
this Last of Us game is really great! Loving the story so far
 its like The Walking Dead but a game.

I just beat Wolfenstien Old Blood, Hellblade, and Uncharted Lost Legacy the last 2 weeks. Looking to finish up Last of Us and Uncharted 1 this go around.

1 Like

Right now I’m trying to beat ninja gaiden once again before my cousin does.

Such a good game
I can only dream of beating it on hardest difficulty

Which one? Old school or the newer ones?

The newer one on the Xbox

1 Like

I did NOT know Metroid OTHER M was side scrolling 3D style! I thought it was the 1st person style of Prime.
This game looks cool! Id like to try it and the new 3DS Samus Returns as well.

Fare warning, the Metroid fanbase doesn’t seem to like it for its progression style and story. I haven’t played it so I can’t judge.

1 Like

Yeah I heard all these bad things about it
but never had seen the game play footage. I just assumed it was part of the Prime trilogy style. But after watching this review video, I thought it looked pretty cool in most clips.
I loved Metroid back in 86 when it came out on Nintendo. And when Super Metroid dropped in 94
OMG it was amazing! I sat in front of that TV for 2 weeks straight I swear LOL

Prime was the last one I finished
amazing game. I played Echoes but didnt beat it and that was the last one I played
 besides Metroid Fusion on my 3DS , but its in black and white for some reason.

Id like to give this and Samaus returns a shot
 just not sure I will fire up the WiiU for Other M. But Im definitely going to trade in a bunch of 3DS games for Samus Returns

I’ve played it. IMHO it’s
okay. Other M is a decent game, but it’s not very memorable and somewhat bland. And that’s just the game play. The story is at best boring and at worst offensive
as far as I can tell it just depends on if you can forgive it for not translating well culturally speaking. Apparently the Japanese idea of a strong woman is someone that can have an infinite amount of self control and restraint even in the dumbest situations, and the story revolves around that idea, so much so that she won’t use weapon systems until her former CO authorizes it.
I suppose most westerners wanted her to be the western idea of strong where she simply takes names and kicks @ss, and scr3w attack anyone that gets between her and her goals, so the idea of the game revolving around her waiting until her old CO
a man, btw
telling her what weapons she can and can’t use, even in life-threatening situations, rubs people the wrong way.

I agree that Super Metroid was the bomb back when it came out. I used to play it so much at one point I was able to speed run the game in about 52 min. Nowadays
I’d need a lot of practice to get back in shape to do that again.

3 Likes

Bayonetta 1 and 2 Titanfall 2 tekken 7 and Skyrim.

Recently just XCOM 2 wotc and Gwent (CCG).

video games

Been playing GTA Online for a few days now, Mostly doing VIP missions and selling cars, saving up/grinding for a new vehicle that is coming in October that is called Vigilante (which is a weaponized Batmobile)

I just became hooked (get it) on the new multiplayer horror game Dead by Daylight. Never knew how satisfying it was to hear the clank of your rusty bear trap on a helpless victim.

IMG_1898

1 Like

GTA online was fun, before they cut down all the XP amd money that you get for missions in a effort to sell more of those “shark cards”. I feel bad for anyone who is trying to level up a character now.

I am just tying to 100% skyrim. I forgot how big this game is. Passing time until the new Shadows of Mordor is out.

I loving it too! I escaped on my first time to play while the other 3 died.
My first time to kill I killed all 4 and sacrificed all 4!

Boom! It wasnt easy either. Super intense both times.

I like using the Wraith. Disappear and reappear!

1 Like