What are you playing?

Yonder: the cloud catcher chronicles, it’s a cute, non-combat adventure/crafting game with a huge, beautiful map full of different biomes including a mountain peak, icy glaciers and beautiful sakura blossom forests. You can adopt cute animals to place on your farm which then create crafting materials, and there’s even a giant yarn ball full of kitties in one of the towns!

Recommended to anyone who fancies a relaxed, pretty, non combat adventure experience, the devs are super quick with patches, also.

I’m playing injustice 2 (is the guild still doing stuff?),Zelda botw and trying to get into sfv.

the KI guild? Well there are still 21 of us in there but its never very active when I get on it. BUt you can always do your part. I still get boxes every time i open up the guild so something is happening.

1 Like

I’m just a player.

I do my part. I play injustice 2 at least every other day.

1 Like

Ive been playing Metro 2023 Redux off and on the last month or so too. Its just the trial, but its a really cool game and I cant wait fro the new one on XBX …Metro Exodus!

Injustice2 all the way

Tho i did just add assassins creed & just cause as free games for August

I’d love an x-men game with assassins creed mechanics

Huh. Games with Gold this month actually seems pretty good.
-Slime Rancher (cute little farming thing, like Minecraft meets Harvest Moon but Sci Fi)
-Bayontetta
-Trials Fusion (build your own side scrolling bike game)
-Red Faction Armageddon

First time in a while I’ve been interested in trying all the freebies this month!

1 Like

I’m intrigued by Slime Rancher, obviously going to pick up Bayonetta. Trials is fun and frustrating, but RF:A, no thanks. Tried the game because I liked the chaos in Guerilla but it wasn’t particularly good as far as I can remember.

I played a bit of Bayonetta last night… It was much messier than I expected. I wanted to like it…but man was it convoluted and just off during the intro and 2nd area.

Worked on salt and Sanctuary some more… such a great game.

It’s a great game. Try and keep playing it, it received critical acclaim once it came out.

1 Like

Ive been wanting to play it for over a year now… just never felt like spending 20$ on it. So far, to me, the best game in that style is Dantes inferno… Fn love that game. Wish it was backward compat.

I had bayonetta for PS3- never got past the part where you’re on the left hallway thingie and have to try to defeat the dragon being on right

We’ll recently I’ve been working on a good handful of games:
Sonic Mania
Dragon Quest Heroes
Dragon Quest 3 on my phone
And one of the more unique and fun finds, an indie/fan game I just found about called Motor Rock (or as it was called before Blizzard came a-knocking Rock and Roll Racing 3D). It was a little hard to track down, but I’ve been really enjoying it.

Ive been playing and streaming Bloodborne chalice dungeons , Dark Souls 2, Hellblade Sansua’s Sacrifice, and I just bought Uncharted Lost Legacy.
Im about to stream Dark SOuls 2 and later tongiht either more Bloodborne or Hellblade

Agents Of Mayhem

How is that actually? I’m considering checking it out, but I’m not sure if I will like it.

Going to pick up Uncharted Lost Legacy here in 30 mins! It should be a lot of fun!

I started playing ARK. It is alot more fun than I thought that it would be.

I got back to R6 Siege. I suck and can’t win a single gunfight. Someone end my suffering pls.