What are you playing?

King of Fighters XIII (Steam)
Fallout New Vegas (Steam)
Danganronpa 2 Goodbye Despair (Steam)
Warframe (Steam)

Debating on going for either Detention, VA-11 HALL-A, or Turok 2.

Well damn. I finished 2 Souls games in one day. Consider Dark Souls 3 done. Finally took out Nameless King and Soul of Cinder, plus running around in the Demon Ruins/Smoldering Lake

1 Like

Donā€™t forget to Fashion Souls!

Thatā€™s how Iā€™ve gone through most of these games. Based solely on how I look. :joy:
Hell, I have one of my favorite iterations of my DS2 character as my Xbox profile picture

Iā€™m kinda playing Marvel Heroes: Omega.

Captain Marvel is the hero Iā€™m using until I can get more!

coughPsylockecough

@BblackorchidD, have you played this? Iā€™d assume, since it has Psylocke lol

1 Like

Horizon Zero Dawnā€¦phhphhhhā€¦Im just blown away at how amazing this game is! I just beat my first Cauldron and it looked to be straight out of HR Geigerā€™s art from Aliens mixed with a dungeon from Zelda. Just blown away at how fun and stunning this game can be!
Ill be streaming it probably every night this week. Come by and catch a glimpse if you can.

@SadisticRage76 Thanks for stopping by bro!

No problem. I just wanted to finish up my achievements and get Eagle to lv50. Both are done. Back to 100% and all at lv50. I checked to see if you were still playing before I signed in here

1 Like

Been playing through Dragon Quest Heroesā€¦kinda neat game. Iā€™ve been kinda getting back into a Dragon Quest kick ever since I played Dragon Quest Builders.

Absolutely! I got it when it was closed beta.

I hope they add her other 2 costumes sometime soon
Her animations and signature powers are cool af
Itā€™s really refreshing to see Xmen back in the form of mua2 and mho on PS4!

Sniper Elite 4 at the moment.

I played Halo Reach with my family for the first time in who knows when, and we had a blastā€¦all 5 of us, even the 4-year-old. We played Slayer on Sword Base, Uncaged, and a remake of Blackout, Infection on Powerhouse, and the coup de grace: Black-ops Splockets (a custom variant of Spartan Lasers and Rockets only that makes everyone the same color so you canā€™t single any one player up to get ganged up on) on a custom map I made called Crystal Falls, which is still in my file share if anyone ever wants to check it out.
Yeah, I hadnā€™t had that much fun playing anything in quite a while.

I have been playing the Marvel Heroā€™s Omega game. It is not bad. It playes like Diablo, but with marvel characters instead of devil/demon ones.

Ok so i have been playing a lot of different games lately but i have also beaten a fewā€¦not sure if there is a "Games you have completed threadā€¦but this ones close enough.

Ryse Son of Rome
Shadow of Mordor
Little nightmares ( Just beat it like 5 mins ago)
Dark Souls 3 DLC

Workign on
The Surge
Horizon Zero Dawn
Wolfenstien the Old Blood
The Last of Us Remastered
Salt and Sanctuary
Arkham KNight
Nioh

Iā€™ve been playing the Dragon Quest games lately on my phone. Iā€™m currently up to DQ3.

Also I recently got a Super Scope so Iā€™ve been playing a few games with it: Super Scope 6, Battle Clash, Terminator 2 the arcade game, and Yoshiā€™s Safari.

1 Like

My list:

Dragonball Xenoverse 2
Heroes of the Storm
League of Legends
Killing Floor 2
Diablo 3 (Necromancer)
DnD with some local KI buddies
Dark Souls Board Game with those same KI buddies

KI whenever I can sit down for longer than an hour. Practicing for a big local tournament on August 19th. Would love to see this grow and become our CEO/Combo Breaker in Arizona.

What D&D are you playing? The money pit known as Neverwinter, or another one?

Weā€™re playing 5th. Iā€™m currently a Level 4 Cleric.

Book and paper? I miss that. Just hearing about it brings a smile to my face.

I use to play 1st and 2nd editions

Yeah. We even have canvas maps, and models for encounters.

Damn, I would love to get in on that. I miss playing book and paper D&D. I still have my dice, books and figs. I even have a Black Dragon and a Drider. The Drider has always been a favorite of mine.

Are you also a DM, or do you just play a character?