What are you playing?

Dirt Rally & Super Mario 3D Wörld :stuck_out_tongue:
Black Ops 3 comes out this friday. Hopefully it’ll be good! And hopefully my computer will run it smoothly…

1 Like

Ive been playing Tomb Raider Definitive edition…damn good game! Ready for the new one!
Also SF4 on PS4… and KI on Xbox one. Thats abut it.

Really wanting to try Assassins Creed Syndicate and Deathriders 2

I’ve given up on AssCreed. Last game I played was Black Flag.
The whole debaucle surrounding Unity left me with a sour taste in my mouth.

And since that game I have started to become more and more reluctant to play games that run in less than 60 FPS.
I have a hard time to swallow games that run in 30 FPS unless I am REALLY interested in them; such as Bloodborne.

I recently got into Dark Souls 2. Really loving it, feels very rewarding and has awesome design. Sure its made me spout my fair share of profanity, but every boss defeated seems to give me Maximilian level hype.

Kinda sad that I’m going to temporarily forget it exists after Fallout 4 comes out. :dromedary_camel: (There’s a CAMEL emote? O.o )

Have you played the other Soulsgames?

Never played Fallout, but I know about it and it’s lore. Is that bad?

@Nightswipe0 Nope. Definitely doing a Dark Souls 1 run when backwards compatibility hits.

@TheNinjaOstrich
*Good :wink: My hype levels for Fallout 4 are unmatched. First ones were old school top down isometrics (that I should play at some point), 3 and New Vegas were Skyrim with guns, and 4 looks like a mix of classic Bethesda style with modern shooting mechanics and Bioware level story.
I’m optimistic, if it wasn’t obvious.

Cool. Dark Souls 1 is better than DS2. A lot better leveldesign and more interesting areas & bosses. & enemies.

Playing Fable Legends Closed Beta! But I can’t talk about it… I’m under NDA…

2 Likes

Woah… That’s some deep stuff… Jeez.

I’ve been getting my Juri on every now and then.

I see that. I might have to sneak over to my 360 and Offer you a chance of building my Utopia…

Hint on who I main :smile:

1 Like

Sure thing man! Though my USF4 skills are quite lacking in comparison to my KI chops. Maybe you and your Rolento can show me the way…

Sure. But I’m so rusty at USF4…I feel like I’d need to bathe in WD-40 to knock some rust off. Lol. I might hide behind my trusty and reliable Shoto security blanket…And maybe some Saikyo Arts as well. :smile:

I have no Idea why I’m being so secretive about my mains… Lol

1 Like

I’ve still been busy with Gears of War: UE lately. Rock Band 4 also gets played when I have time.

UNTIL DAWN!!!

OMG this is the most awesome game ever! You guys have to play this… its scary, intense, amazing graphics, real actors, great story, …its just blown my mind man!

TRUST ME on this!!!

1 Like

Been sneaking in some more SMITE. lol and Dying Light. Missed those games. :confused:

Did you find this game to be really/very interesting as well by any chance?

yes… did I not explain enough above how amazing this game is? dude …the graphics and story are top notch man.

its the most interesting game ive ever played

1 Like

Yes, I thought so and I hear you loud and clear on that too

1 Like