What are you playing?

So you have played it? Im almost to the end…I cant wait to play again!
My finacee loves watching it too…matter of fact…first thing she said when i got home was …" Are we playing the game tonight? Ive been thinking about it all day!"

That’s when you know its good when some one is that interested in just watching the story unfold!

2 Likes

Another amazing night of UNTIL DAWN! Just blown away guys! blown away at how amazing this game an story is! Im just about at the end!
The last 2 scenes i just played were just crazy!!! OMG the effects, art, GORE, horror…just off the chain! Best horror movie ive seen in many many years…they dont make movies this good any more.

IF you have a PS4 and you like horror…you have to play this game! trust me!

2 Likes

Even the use of science as well as Native American/American Indian lores in it, yes? :wink:

1 Like

YES! Its very in depth…there are basically 2 main story’s happening at once. It keep you glued to the story and every detail. Unlike a movie… it keeps you interested because you can change the outcome in many different ways… so its like watching a movie that can have 20 different endings

1 Like

Easy there boy, it’s not that scary :wink:

I got Starcraft II Legacy of the Void today. Soon I will get Fallout 4 and Rise of the Tomb Raider too.
I just finished downloading the DLC for the Witcher 3.
Meanwhile i’m still doing dailies in MKX mobile, Dirt Rally and i’m currently playing Black Ops 3.

I’m glad Season 3 and Doom hits in march and not earlier :stuck_out_tongue:

Well Im not having nightmares…but it has some damn good jump scares…and the part were Josh is hallucinating and seeing his dead sisters and the pigs head…that’s pretty damn gruesome and awesome!

I just think its amazing and right up my alley of what I like in a horror movie and a game.

1 Like

Im working on Tomb Raider Definitive edition currently. Im about 40% thorugh it. Looking forward to Rise of the Tomb raider as well.

Taking a break from KI right now since there are so many bugs… :imp:

Oh yeah, that sequence is probably one of the better in the game yes.
It was also quite hectic when you ran through the asylum with all the monsters behind bars.

1 Like

OMG yes it was! i barely made it out of the sanatorium with Mike and the wolf!

that was so much fun! my fiancee was on the edge of her seat like she was there in the game LOL

Now that’s as far as i made it…to the hallucinations with Josh…so dont tell me anything after that

we are going to try and finish it off tonight! We dont want it to end!

1 Like

Oh you will finish it tonight believe me.

1 Like

As a matter of fact, Mike can’t die there.

Just Finished The Walking Dead Season 1. Never played it before, and I can say, that is one of the few games that can evoke emotion from me. It was great. Can’t wait to play Season 2, and the eventual Season 3.

3 Likes

Yeah, that game is an emotional roller-coaster, one of the best story related games I have ever tried.

Telltale makes some solid games, if you like the decision based games I highly recommend Wolf Among Us. It is incredibly different from the Walking Dead but is still an amazing and worthwhile game.

2 Likes

Gonna be playing Fallout 4 for a while. Nice to see they finally have some longer hair options so I can make someone more akin to me.

1 Like

To be honest, It’s REALLY hard to make someone perfect in your likeness, even with sliders and stuff for placement of the face. Like how am I supposed to know that my Cheeck bones are 35 for height, 43 for depth and stuff like that? (It’s not, just an example.) Sometimes I wish I could get an accurate likeness for me, or even if I could get my face mo-capped or something, that would be cool. But with that, comes tons of :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag:

Then, that actually could be me, as someone like Commander Shepard from Mass Effect, totally trying to hit on the entire universe.

Oh yeah. :laughing:

I usually don’t go for the “likeness” look. I just think it’s nice to have a fluffy character :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I usually don’t either, as a Spanish dude with a short haircut and a mustache beard combo that doesn’t connect into a goatee looks like me most of the time. :grin:

2 Likes

Held off on Halo and plan to get Rise of the Tomb Raider. But for now it’s still KI4Life, hoping boosters are fixed before the weekend…

1 Like

If you like Game of Thrones i recommend the GOT tell tale game …its much better than the walking dead tell tale game IMO

both are great ,b ut GOT is awesome