What are you currently listening to?

2 Likes
2 Likes

Been jamming a small variety these last few days.
From Amon Amarth and The Birthday Massacre to Deadmau5 and Headhunterz. Mostly metal and electronica.

1 Like

The mention of Headhunterz makes me want to bust out my Melbourne Shuffle here at work

“Scantraxx Rootz! THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP

1 Like

Rediscovering my love of Hardstyle has almost inspired me to buy some Phat Pants and learn how to dance. Almost. It’s slightly harder than jumping in the pit or banging my head. :stuck_out_tongue:

I made these tutorials back in 2011 on my old YouTube. It looks like YouTube may have killed the aspect ratio on some of the videos, but still viewable/useful:

Speak of the devil and he shall appear!
@CodeComplete85 NEW HEADHUNTERZ

1 Like

TOOL is finally available on Spotify, and their new album is due out by the end of the month. Very exciting stuff.

3 Likes

The new Borknagar album “True North” is coming soon! Their new single “The Fire that Burns” is out now! YEAH!!!

But this is my favorite :wink:

Apparently the Tool hype is through the roof. Their entire discography is now in the iTunes Top 10 apparently!

I knew there would be a lot of excitement but this will probably be a major cornerstone record no matter how it turns out just from sheer excitement and reputation.

Is that Jonathan Young? He made some neat covers on disney songs.

Little V.

I know of Jonathan Young though :slight_smile:

im back ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ and with me, a batch of metal. you may notice its all off the NWOTHM channel on youtube. cheers, enjoy your weekend!

1 Like
1 Like

i heard a lacuna coil song a few weeks ago, theyre alright

2 Likes