What are you currently listening to?

The new Mayhem box set is pre-ordered and will be mine!
“Daemon” is going to crush everyone and everything! I cant ■■■■■ wait!!!

1 Like

■■■■■■■ man, that set looks ■■■■■■ legit!

I got this one coming when it releases and another one next week that is the albums from 2000 to 2004. Oh man its super sick too!

1 Like

■■■■! that looks really sick too, i love the jesus art and the wolf

THe wolf is WOlf Lairs Abyss… the album where Mayhem came back after Varg killed Eurpnymous. Hellhammer and Necrobutcher found a new unknown guitarist (Blasphemer) and brought in one of the original singers from the early early days and came out with this… BOOM! ■■■■■■■ Killed it! then they went on to release 3 more albums with that lineup…just sick sick stuff man. My favorite drumming of all time!

just got in to the office this morning, currently jamming I Am Thy Labyrinth before i start my day to get some jobs done. yeah this will definitely get me goin for the BS im about to face hahahahaha

1 Like

WHat??? No way!!! Awesome!!! Best song on the album though is by far “Symbols of Bloodswords”! Make sure to check that one out!

1 Like

So I found this new anime…

1 Like
1 Like

im gonna give that a shot before i head out to get my ■■■ to work lol. i dont have much to do today, everything is pretty much set up over here. i think today is going to be rather chill

@MandrillManiac demon slayer is a quality anime. the art and animation is really good!

1 Like

It’s like… in my top 5 already.

I love it.

same, also lovin all those nezuko cosplays on instagram. hana bunny’s in particular lol

I am on some other ■■■■

When finding reference tracks for composers and you come across gems like these

they went all in on the soundtrack for this game

■■■■■■■ criminal we havent posted this. or maybe its been posted but i just forgot lol. still…THE TRAITORS FREEZE FOR ALL ETERNITY \M/

2 Likes

The song of insanity

intro is from phantasm lol, love it

Back on my ANIME BS