What are you currently listening to?

repost, but ■■■■■ it. Bloodstained is launching june 25th!

My favorite song. When I hear it I think of these guys.

Underrated song

I just seen a new Castlevania anniversary game on XBox store with like 8 castlevania games. $20

yup, classic games!

first song is really skippable lol. the rest though, not so bad thus far. pretty heavy bass and find myself typing this inventory document ever faster and i just finished off a desktop rebuild in minutes. lol

guess who? @R1stormrider @BigBadAndy @BoJima404 @xSkeletalx

3 Likes

lmao dude, i totally wouldve been wasted at those shows hahaha! ■■■■■■■ awesome bro, ill bet those were the days

1 Like

Yes! We had the times of our lives then… that was only 12 years ago roughly. We were super wild for sure… IM sure I was probably on 2 X tabs during these videos lol… or some bars. who knows

1 Like

@FallofSeraphs76 we got some new Demons and Wizards on the way, meanwhile it looks like shaeffer went ahead and did remasters of the 1st 2 albums!

1 Like

Yes! I cant wait!!! they are playing this summer live too!

1 Like

Good song

1 Like

grinding out some laptops, so i got an extended song from the metroid 2 remake going

1 Like
1 Like

I loved the movie by the way.
1 Like

So this is just a ton of fun. Who’d have thought that a joke on a Minecraft YouTube channel, would turn into a fan song, then an official song, and then… A metal band covering that song?

What a time to be alive :smiley: