What are you currently listening to?

needs to happen sometimes man. i was overworked, frustrated, and stressed. went out and got wasted hard, lol i ended up at a bar that was out of vampire the masquerade one point in the night

1 Like

Currently listening to Within Temptationā€¦ specifically Paleā€¦

1 Like

You know what I wish? I wish CC would do more comic books
Back in 2008 (I think) when they released Evisceration Plague, the deluxe edition at Hot Topic came with a lyrical comic, with 12 different stories inside with illustrations matching the lyrics of the songs from the album. And apparently they did it once before for the song Unleashing the Bloodthirsty.

Really brĆ¼tal looking art for really brĆ¼tal death metal poetry.
Itā€™s by far the coolest thing thatā€™s ever come with any CD Iā€™ve bought, and it doubles as the best lyric booklet Iā€™ve ever read!

1 Like

Bloodthirst is my fav album but that era gets a lot of hate for the production of those 4 albums in that time line. I love it though. EP was okā€¦ Im not a fan of he last 4ā€¦ the magic is gone.

But yeah the comics are coolā€¦ probably a metal blade thing that helps promote the albums.

Ooooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

And Noisā€¦ia

Just amazing

Normally Iā€™m against posting X-mas related anything this early in the year but I think this is worth a share

Edit: Now that itā€™s appropriate season this is very good

1 Like

Just got done watching Yugioh 5Ds. Soundtrack is pretty damn good.

1 Like

One of my obsessions of late.
Reminds me of Mick Gordon with a splash of mogwai/ m83.

The whole album is fire.

great for my fellow artists who love an emotional trip for creativity or gaming bg music

1 Like