What are you currently listening to?

The Brütal Legend soundtrack is full of great tunes. 107 total tracks not including the original score.

1 Like

WARNING: NSFW & HEAVY AS FFFFFFFFFF

Infant Annihilator - Decapitation Fornication

Infant Annihilator - Cuntcrusher (instrumental) Drum Playthrough

Infant Annihilator - Blasphemian

3 Likes

@R1stormrider

2 Likes
1 Like

So the Twisted Christmas update is in Beta for Killing Floor 2 and the music is pretty kickass

2 Likes

My favorite Live song

The OST for KF2 is just great. Here’s my 2 favorites

Unfortunatley today the news broke that Warrell Dane, lead singer of Nevermore, Sanctuary and his solo band “Warrel Dane”… died of a heart attack in Brazil last night.

Warrell is one of the greatest vocalist in Metal…period. If you dont know about Nevermore… check out these albums

Dreaming Neon Black
Dead Heart in a Dead World
Enemies of Reality
This Godless Endeavor
The Obsidian Conspiracy

5 of the best albums of the last 20 years!

RIP Warrel Dane…

1 Like

And coincidentally Warrel has died on the same day as Chuck Schuldiner died 15 years ago. THey were close friends back in the 90s and Warrel was Chucks first choice as lead signer for his new and final band Control Denied. Warrel had to decline due to the Nevermore was taking off quickly as the success of Dreaming Neon Black and Dead Heat in a Dead world were huge.

So turn up the Nevermore /Sanctuary and Death / Control Denied!

RIP
Warrel Dane and Chuck Schuldiner.

Because nothing will ever be more metal than Tiny Tim.

<3

1 Like

I only really knew Nevermore because when I was like 11 I had a shirt with the band name on it that someone gave me before I even realized it was a band. I only found out because I thought it sounded like a cool band name only to find out it was already taken.
Gotta say after listening to them recently I’m impressed. Not quite my style for a lot of their work, but very talented.

Bummer it happened on the anniversary of Schuldiner’s death though. Death was very much my style and I wish the world could’ve seen more of Chuck’s work. He went way too soon.

Speaking of metal legends passing away…
Coming up on the 28th is the anniversary of Lemmy’s passing. I dunno about anyone else, but I’m gonna be holding a little memorial service that day where I listen to Motörhead, drink Jack n Coke, jam some heavily distorted bass licks, and probably cry. I don’t think I’ll ever get over his death. He just kinda seemed… immortal, you know?

2 Likes
3 Likes