What are you currently listening to?

Yep,check out their review for Slayer.it’s great.

I have… Ive watched all their metal rock videos. They didnt like slyer too much! lol

i was the same way when I first heard Reign in blood…I didnt get it. But once it I did…I was hooked.

1 Like

He’s also responsible for most choirparts and the like it seems. And they are really good on this album.
The album is fantastic, not a single bad song.
But Wester Vespertine still fail to grab my attention fully. It’s a good one, one of the longer, has calmer parts in it yet something is amiss… This song is like Tearing the Veil from Grace & Midnight Shadows Crawl Apace to Darken Counsel with Life, they just keep on going and not much exciting happening, but still being a good song.
Second song that fail to impress me fully is Vengeful Spirit, once again, not a bad song. Probably good as a single. Worth noting is that this song is probably the second slowest on the album.

Death and the Maiden has grown on me a lot :slight_smile:

In case you’ve missed it, have your heard this song?
It’s not a Cradlesong, but because Dani is in it and the theme is similar to theirs…

No i have never heard it till now…I thought it was a clip of the Dario Argentina film Demonia for a second…but yeah it sounds good!

Yeah Martin is the shitt… Cradle is a really great band. People give them hell but those people just dont get it.

DO you have the Cradle of Fear movie? Ive had it since it came out. I remember having some girls over years ago and they wanted to watch a scary movie so I put that on… they left about half way into it LOLOL

It is a soundtrack to this movie Mother of Tears (2007) - IMDb so you’re on the right track about Dario.
Plays during the credits.

I have that movie, but not the cradle of fear no :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll see if I can find it.
Is it that movie that has the ripped open humanface that they have a picture of in the Cradle to enslave booklet? It’s grotesque.

Yes thats it…the Cradle of Filth movie. Its super gore and cheeze lol… like super super gory!
Like i said…it ran off 2 hot chics at my house once. Me and the singer in my band… were like WTF? You wanted to watch a scary movie!
THey were country girls though… they had no clue who COF was or even Black metal or gore movies.

1 Like

These last few weekends, my girlfriend and eye had a fun project. She found a gloriously awful vampire romance novel she’d wrote when she was 13. We held a dramatic reading of it together and it slowly broke us. It was a fantastic experience.

So to celebrate, rather than listening to a song I’m going to reccomend you guys listen to another dramatic reading/riffing of one of the worst fantasy stories ever written: “The Eye of Argon”, written in 1970 by Jim Theis

Part 1

Part 2, pieced together being read over a Dark Souls 2 playthrough

Papa Franku himself:

a strange case for this one. ive never played the fuckking games but ive heard the soundtracks. phenomenol stuff, i put this on while i rebuilt a few desktops in my office this morning and checked through my tasks for the day. it went with it

It’s better nightcored, trust me :slight_smile:

i love this song

4 Likes

On a related note:

2 Likes
2 Likes

They finally made it to Master of Puppets…but Holy wars is still in 1st place!

2 Likes