I repeat, this is the definitive KI, the future can only have the remastered this KI. So you have to make it perfect.
IG supporting the game doesnât means that MS give them funds.
Shadow Lords is a cool mode, maybe expensive, but it use recycled animations from the game itself making it goofy.
They probably recycle other animations for ultimates, etcâŠ
We already have lesser stagesâŠ
And so on.
IG canât work forever in KI. This game is complete⊠full⊠doesnât need anything expecially new character that probably add more layer in the general balance.
Heâs already extremely confusing with all the fragmentation even if IG works incredibly well.
I think that the game need to breath now.
Theyâre great guys, but they donât work for free man.
When I say âsupporting the gameâ, I mean talking with the community and give us survey to see what people want for KI.
Doesnât mean that there will be future seasons for the game.
Itâs obvious that a Season 4 require new funds and a contract from the financier.
the game should be corrected and arranged, 3 story mode, S1, S2 and SL, are united in one arcade experience, this is not new content, but to fix existing ones. unify the story mode, rearrange all modes and menus in a more intuitive interface and simple. Place the interface colors, classified leagues still have the S2 colors, and IG ignored my advice. We have some wonderful art hero, but in the game are exploited very badly, you can see them only in survival mode, hero art of Shadow Jago has not yet been implemented, we still stupid screen. movies of the game are compressed evil and show small graphics flaws and resolution.
If I could work with these improvements, I would do something big, to KI, the best of the best!
Again, and Iâm not just arguing for the sake of argument here, I think you are missing the point. âTalking to the community and sending us surveyâ sounds trivial when you post it. But someone had to bill hours to organize the survey. When Keits talks about the internal tests of the design team thatâs not guyâs chilling and playing some KI for fun. Thatâs employees getting paid to spend hours testing game mechanics in order to improve them. âFinishedâ projects that you are not investing in simply donât do that. Capcom doesnât have anyone working on fightdesign for SF IV. That game is finished. If IG is devoting staff hour to anything at all related to KI itâs because they are being paid by MS to do it. You donât run a business for very long if you are employing people and then volunteering their time to support a finished project.
I know itâs really popular on the forum to poor mouth the budget and investment by MS in KI. But it is beyond illogical to say that they arenât currently providing funds to support development. And they continue to ask for forward looking input from the community which at the very least suggests it is still a possibility that there will be substantial future development. If you consider it from a project management perspective, what they are doing only makes sense if they have further plans for the game. They might change their mind and kill it tomorrow (ask the Phantom Dust people), but you canât come here and say that MS is done with the game following the DE. If that was true we wouldnât be talking to IG about development for a patch that we might not see until 2017.
Well if you keep playing/buying the game, it will retain its popularity and subsequently financing. And what better way to keep people doing that than by interacting with them to the extent that IG & MS staff do here?
yes please
I like the samurai idea, but I would like it to take some inspiration from Killer B and his Kenjutsu sword stance, like Ryozu has a default stance or maybe three, two regular, one Instinct⊠and instead of one Katana, maybe 7 at once, like B.. this would be ridiculously fun in my view.. Modern design (with remnants of traditional heritage), No mask⊠No allegiance to anyone.. rivalry with both Jago & Fulgore⊠Fights for his own benefit only
Iâm all for different and creative but I donât think I can suspend disbelief enough to fight a guy using two swords in his mouth and one tucked in every joint in his body. He looks like the samurai intern that has to deliver coffee and then hold everyoneâs sword for them while they drink it⊠itâs like the opening scene from a romcom and heâs about to bump into a pretty girl and drop all the swords making a mess and creating an hilarious beginning to their rocky but ultimately inspiring relationship.
watch him use it
I hope you stand corrected⊠by the way.. If you notice & not sure if you watch or have watched Naruto but Sasuke has to use his Sharingan to keep up with the sword strikes and movements
Brings a tear to my eye. Lmao
Yeah KI seems like its a completed game in general, but with the graphical overhaul in season 3, i doubt weâll get another for season 4. Lets be honest.
Someone also mentioned something about rebuilding the engine from the ground up? I donât know anything about coding and game design, but wouldnt they need to port all of their current work on the game over as well? like, thats a lot of work!! I couldnât see them making a 4th season tho. Dunno why..
With KI taking the top spot for fighting game of the year 2016. I donât think KI dying anytime soon is going to happen.
Calm down. It was intended as a light hearted comment. I have no intention of getting into a âwho would win, Hulk or Superman?â Nerd fight based on fantasy with you. Iâm not Impressed by the character design, and even for a game like KI with fireballs and ghostly skulls I think a character who fights with a sword in his armpit and two in his mouth is beyond the level of disbelief that I am willing to suspend. You can draw animation frames of sword juggling and him flying through the air all you want but it isnât going to make me think itâs less silly. And using the fact that some character Iâve never heard of had to use some magic power I donât know about to defeat his knee crook sword wielding isnât âsupportâ for the argument that heâs awesome. Itâs just arbitrary. So great, his power is over 9000.
There are ways they could incorporate blade fighting characters (and they already do with Maya) that could capture the style that you seem to like without necessarily making the guy a contortionist sword wrack who, through the magic of drawing swirls, manages to fight this way.
(sorry if this sounds mean im just an â â â â â â â )
Can you tell me where you recieved this information? Iâm just in disbelief that KI would take the top spot for fighting games in 2016. Thanks.
KI is a nominee for best fighting game.
Thanks @Sasuke99I , always a help.
And @GeneralScrebor , this doesnât say that it IS the fighting game of the year, but in my personal opinion with SFV FLOPPING (LMFAO) and KOF being well.. KOF wont win. Pokken was barely even in my mind. had no idea it could even be considered a nominee until i saw it lol.
ANYWAYS yeah i think KI season 3 will win. It did a lot. And with Shadow lords kicking some â â â in the âFighting Game story modeâ discussions around the world, i think Season 3 shoudl win. But i could write a 2349875x23485 page essay in MLA format just talking about why the other games should and shouldnt make it.
(This post probably makes no sense and is all over the place but im lazy and not going to fix it rip you guys) ![]()
I saw it on KI and IG Twitter feed. Whatâs that? Nominated for the top spot? Oops, my bad.



