Virtua Fighter 6 Petition (Reached 1000 Signatures)

Yes i have.

1 Like

You should hit up SRK and see if they can make an article out of it. It would at least be something worth writing about imo…

Since we’re speaking VF here, what specifically do you guys think Sega should do in terms of marketing this franchise outside of Japan? To be frank, the series is dying there as well, so Sega has a lot of work to do if they’re going to compete with the likes of Tekken and even SF…

1 Like

Will do :slight_smile:

Never played this game, still not interested in the least. But! I will help because I can see how passionate you guys are.

:grin:

2 Likes

Please watch this. If you’re not a fan after seeing this then I will agree with you.

2 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, it looks pretty cool but just doesn’t interest me.

Then again, I like point and click adventures so who am I to say right?

Still, the more games especially fighting than why not? Looks promising enough.

1 Like

My favorite character. hes got swag in this video. :sunglasses:

HEY! There’s absolutely NOTHING wrong with point-and-click adventures! Monkey Island and Day of the Tentacle are AWESOME! King’s Quest VII is probably my favourite of them all!

4 Likes

You sir know your games! :+1:t3:

2 Likes

So How would y’all feel if it was a free to play game and grew over time like killer instinct but with a mobile version too? Because i feel like doing it this way is the only way to Sega to make it since they care about money and Sega probably wants it to break the millions so by doing this it will hit a wider audience by being free and on the mobile market.

1 Like

Here’s a flashback from the SBO days of yore (Super Battle Opera):

2 Likes

Signed and tweeted. :slight_smile:

Here’s hoping it gets Sega’s attention!

2 Likes

I just hope Sega will get them selves back on track.

Oh man, you and me both! So many amazing franchises just withering on the vine right now…

1 Like

Besides VF, they need to bring back Chu Chu Rocket, Super Monkey Ball, Eternal Champions, Vector Man, Fighting Vipers, Daytona USA, Golden Axe, Jet Set Raido, Space Channel 5, NiGHTS, Billy Hatchet & House of the Dead.

3 Likes

Agree 10,000%! Would also love seeing new iterations of Skies of Arcadia, Streets of Rage, Shining Force, Space Harrier, Ecco the Dolphin, Shinobi, Virtual On, Condemned, Comix Zone, Crazy Taxi, Altered Beast, Headhunter, Virtua Cop, Dragon Force, After Burner, Columns, Last Bronx, Confidential Mission and Panzer Dragoon as well!

2 Likes

Damn forgot about those games. Hey what would your reaction be if Sega came out of the blue announcing a Dreamcast 2.

I’d probably freak out and run down the street screaming with joy lol. But after that, I’d find the nearest video game retailer and put money down on it. Day one purchase for me, no question!

1 Like

Just bought a new PC. First three games I downloaded:

Killer instinct
SFV
Phantasy Star Online 2 :grin:

Where is jet set radio future on your lists? Lol
@lewisthewizard @Iago407 and Samba de amigo?? WLol

2 Likes

Whoops sorry there is just so many Sega IP’s its hard to keep track. :stuck_out_tongue: