Virtua Fighter 6 Petition (Reached 1000 Signatures)

Just now there is a VF6 petition up right now, So if you are a fan of the Virtua Fighter series i would recommend to sign this Petition hoping it will get Sega’s Attention. Click the link for more Info.

Petition - https://www.change.org/p/sega-we-want-virtua-fighter-6

2 Likes

Signed today, I’d do anything (almost) for a new VF

3 Likes

Me too, i just want to see Kage Maru in this Gen’s Graphics.

Signed, I hope we do get another VF soon.

I do wonder what happened to the series. Maybe Team Ninja will take over the property and make a new Dead or Alive VS Virtua Fighter megamix.

This game should launch in Virtual Reality.

Signed, of course Virtua Fighter > all

We need VF6 !

2 Likes

Up !!!

Keep signing guys !

Almost 700 signatures in 1 week, let’s go 1000 signatures !!!

Let’s go VFigthers !!

I only want to see this guy again in this gen graphics.

5 Likes

Akira, Sarah Bryant, Jacky Bryant, Pai, Lau, Wolf, Goh, Lion, … OMG EVERYBODY in next gen graphic :dizzy_face:

I WANT THAT GAME VIRTUA FIGHTER 6 !

You forgot about Dural.

No xD

lol maybe about Jeffrey or Aoi, Eileen, Lei-Fei…

Those numbers are rising daily, need to get it into the 1000’s now.

2 Likes

If it does happen, no Jean no buy

We need more characters this time. And besides Dural… WE NEED MORE VILLAINS!

Why no Jean lol ? Jean Kujo is here and will stay forever, it’s already a very good VF character…

One more male and female character for VF6…

and and and AND !? Ryo Hazuki from Shenmue as guest character to compete with Akira ! #letsfuckingoday1

2 Likes

I think The next Guest Character should be Kazuma Kiryu from Yakuza.

2 Likes

Signed… Sega really needs to pull their head out of the sand and revive this series. Listen to their fans regarding VF, not just the hardcore, no-story-mode fans. See what other fighters are doing, and take the good from each and avoid the bad from each as well…

2 Likes

The Petition has reached 900 Supporters on VF 6 Petition come on guys we’re almost there. DON’t stop the hype train now.

1 Like

Have you shared this on VFDC, and the other sites??? I believe I saw it on VFDC, but I don’t want to jump to conclusions…

1 Like