Ultimates Vs Our Expectations

Why dont you play anymore?
I think the off screen censoring might be Microsoft’s decision.

If this is directed at me, I answered this above.

Hard game? you good? Lots of trolls there.
Over there you have to be good huh?

oops sorry cant talk about that here.

Dark Souls is hard as hell! I can’t argue that. Definitely a lot of trolls, but invading is part of the game. You can always play offline if you don’t want to be bothered.

Edit: Yeah, this is off-topic.

Please stay on topic.

Still can’t believe how many people are arguing something free. I get some people have good constructive feedback, which is fine, but not if it’s just done to annoy others by restating a subjective perspective.

2 Likes

I was watching the video when just now, there were
talking about how people that dont even play the game
will sign up and spend time trolling it-

Damn that bad…

1 Like

I wonder if that’s because of how big KI got, and they wanna step on people’s toes because they hate the game for getting as big as it is? but I also think if that’s the case we should start questioning any tabloid posts : p

Or could be that they like to be ■■■■■ for the sake of being ■■■■■ : p

1 Like

I say both.

I cannot like this comment enough! You are speaking the truth, its hard for people like me whose trying to get into the game industry. Really people need to think before running their mouths.

1 Like

Ive been out of the gaming scene for some years from what I see in the video above
its become very toxic, just try to ignore these dudes and maybe they will leave.
Some of them dont even own the games from the forums they troll.
Weird–

I think is has to do with validation, like trolling facebook.

It does have a small budget. You think they would use the budget a Halo game receives and release KI with only 9 characters and online like it originally did? The game has only survived this long because it met expectations each season. The shadow lords micro trans are there so the game can stand on its own two feet instead of using Microsoft’s own money.

It’s a small budget and it’s not an excuse we are making. A ton of games Microsoft published that aren’t Halo, Forza, Gears receive a smaller budget. Look at Phantom Dust. The game was meant to be a reboot but now it’s just a re release of the original game. It didn’t even get the Killer Instinct budget.

2 Likes

Hey, next time you’re going to drop into a thread, attack my character baselessly and then run off because you know you’re wrong and don’t want to deal with people arguing with you, feel free not to tag me.

5 Likes

Turn the conversation back to the topic at hand.

We’re having a decent back and forth, went way off topic, and somewhat brought it back. Let’s stay on this. People can express their distaste for one if they so choose.

Just saying, KI 1 Riptor’s ate you and proceeded to pass gas, which was a silly, much like this was attempting to pass in it’s modern day version.

5 Likes

you should probably read this again. i answered this question for you in many ways, using real world justification in the art and game development world as to why this could be the case. Ultimates Vs Our Expectations - #53 by TRONMAXIMUMa6

in case you want a summary: having an idea and executing an idea is not the same thing. execution takes time. time takes budget. low budget means little time investment. little time investment might mean your ideas don’t look good. i don’t know why you refuse to accept that budgets affect game development and execution a lot more than ideas and hardware, aside from the fact that you have no experience with the field.

if it was really that easy to just make a cool idea come to life and look good, literally every single person on the planet would be an artist, an inventor, and a doctor all at once.

2 Likes