Ultimates Ultra Pack

4 Likes

Man, I never knew my comment on how adorable Riptorā€™s Ultimate is got so many likes! I feel like a super star :blush:

8 Likes

Well, yeah, if you come here, insult people, and then basically say ā€œI dare anybody to speak against meā€ā€¦yeah, it probably will be only a matter of time.

As for the rest of your postā€¦why should anyone bother to ā€œlawyerā€ you? Youā€™re just rehashing your same grievances with just about no variance yet again that has been heard and given due consideration like everyone elseā€™s posts. Everyone has already said their peace against your opinion.

2 Likes

Return to topic.

4 Likes

Youā€™re the new ā€œCash me outsideā€ girl.

How about DAH?

Back to the real discussion. Fulgoreā€™s Ultimate tops all the ultimates.

Nah I think you mixed up a couple letters let me rearrange them for you

5 Likes

Lmao damn you.

2 Likes

People be crunchy.

No, Riptorā€™s tops all Ultimatesā€¦and then she snaps at them and misses. :joy:

3 Likes

Yep look at skull girlsā€¦ they had those issues

Doa5 did something like this, and the winner got their move put in the game, and their name in the credits. Donā€™t think there was ever a problemā€¦

I donā€™t understand this obsession over a story mode. I will use Injustice 2 as an example. I beat the story in about an hour and a half ā€œboth endings and both sides of stories that had 2 charactersā€. Another day to see all the endings for each character. Now, I am done with the story. Yes, it was great, but now there is zero benifit to repeating it. All that is left now for a story is the ā€œmultiverseā€. Now to me it plays just like a form of shadow lords. Although it doesnā€™t have the stat buffs and items, but the short little text stories are the same. I am very happy with the choice of SL mode over a one and done story mode.

I think the Ultimates are just fine. They all end after the ultimate move, and to me that is alot better than going back to the fighing stage to see a character fall over ā€œor kneel like they do in Injustice 2 after a supermoveā€. I like that it is a quick flashy little move to end the match. It doesnā€™t need to be some 3 minute ordeal showing every single move and hit.

Well the thing to keep in mind is one gameā€™s story mode is another gameā€™s arcade mode. I think itā€™s fair that if weā€™re going to discuss anything weā€™re comparing apples to apples and not apples to oranges.
Yeah, Injusticeā€™s Story mode is kinda a 1 and done for most of us, but you have to keep in mind the game is made to have enough variety to appease the hardcore FGC and the common everyday Joe that thinks the Justice League cartoon was cool a few years back and wants to see what is essentially a new episode of it, and hey, thereā€™s a game attached that I can likely button mash through. So they drop $60, watch the movie, play it for a week or 2, and move on satisfied.

As far as KIā€™s ā€œstory modeā€ā€¦honestly ā€œstoryā€ KI pretty much just means arcade mode. And yes, some people played through it once and got their endings and went back to ranked. But as of right now itā€™s an incomplete modeā€¦kindaā€¦I suppose you could say season 1 & 2 are complete just like you can say Miraā€™s not missing a stage, but the point is itā€™s one of those features some of us would like to see fully realized instead of it being a project that was partially done then abandoned when a different project presented itself. Back when I was playing KI1 all I ever did was arcade mode, not that there was anything else besides vs, but I ran through a ladder pretty much every day for nearly 2 yearsā€¦not just for the little tidbit of story but for the feeling of accomplishment from reaching and beating the boss. Yes survival isnā€™t much different, but when you stop survival, there is no sense of accomplishment, just the feeling that if you had managed to get that one or 2 more hits in you wouldnā€™t have to start the whole thing over again.
Anyway thatā€™s just my feelings, rambling as I seem to be.

I also agree that the Ultimates are fine & great as isā€¦not that thatā€™s news to anyone.

What a better way to celebrate Eagleā€™s release is by having another KI Ultimate Alternate Ending video! This time, itā€™s with the rock man himself, Aganos.

Like my other KI Ultimate Alternate Ending videos, donā€™t expect that much on what you are about to see. This was purely made for fun and have put some effort to this!

FIGHT ON!!! :sunglasses:

26 Likes

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
:joy::joy::joy:

That was AWESOME!!!

4 Likes

Oh my god I am crying. I thought the NBA Jam reference was the best, and couldnā€™t be toppedā€¦then I heard that musicā€¦

13 Likes

I canā€™t stop laughing. Thank you :joy:

2 Likes