Ultimates Ultra Pack

That mission failed text is godlike.

Lol riptor

1 Like

The one with riptor at the end had me dying. :laughing:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

arias ultimate looks like a penis and testicles flying through space. sorry guys, but this is a hard pass.

2 Likes

I didn’t get get that vibe at all but to each their own I guess.

7 Likes

…that’s what makes it so darn good XD

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

[spoiler][quote=“ShellShock520, post:728, topic:20057”]
arias ultimate looks like a penis and testicles flying through space. sorry guys, but this is a hard pass.
[/quote]

So she fux you in her ultimate? Well she is trying to insert her dominance you know… :point_right::ok_hand:

Sorry…[/spoiler]

5 Likes

On a scale of 1 to Matt Murdock, how blind are you?

4 Likes

Well, try not to get f*cked when you fight ARIA then I suppose.

4 Likes

lol. when I first saw her ultimate it was on my small phone. since her colors all blend together I thought aria formed some weird rocket ship, transformable go kart, with a stabby thing on the end. lol.

the ultimate still sucks tho :wink:

1 Like

13 Likes

Still think audio would benefit from retooling.
Certain sounds in game are louder than most current ultimate

Idk I have to say aria ultimate is the weakest of pack 2.

fulgores ultimate releases late tonight/tomorrow? right? Since fulgores gold skin got released 2 a week early, just thought I’d ask. no doubt it won’t be announced or given any attention cause…well, history.

Fulgore ultimate comes out tomorrow along with the rest of pack 2

2 Likes

thank ya sir. much appreciated.

1 Like

Ima try my hardest to max pips out. opener, hype beam cancel into hype beam ultimate! double hype beam madness I tell you!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Boo ya brotha. My gold rippy gunna get her swag on

I’d say that award clearly goes to riptor.

I’ll be going into survival mode and take all my opponents on a super hype beam tour.
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7354/12225695156_dcf3d47841_o.gif

1 Like

ETA on fulgores ultimate please. should I stay up? or crash for work. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: