Ultimates Ultra Pack

ITS a 100 / 100 @VladKravich OMG im in fulltime love

1 Like

lol

Hey everyone wants a perfect score.

2 Likes

Whatā€™s a supreme victory for Aria? Itā€™s winning without losing a single body right?

Iā€™d say fulgoreā€™s to me is a perfect 10/10.

These best sum up why this KI is not trying to be 100% like the old KI

yeah but if you at least use aria a lil bit you will understand that thats a perfect note there , this ultimate is 10/10 bro :yum: remember me goldorak and patlabor

1 Like

Now I want Plane / Voltron form to be controllable in game lol. That was great! I kinda thought the drones would be involved too, but the last part was rather unexpected and fun. Good stuff!

Ohhhhh yeahhhhhhā€¦

That was a nice ultimate.

The drones attacking were not great, so it started pretty average, 6/10, but the end half was everything an ultimate should be. Creative camera use, creative character use, and a final hit that had IMPACT. The final hit was set up so nice, that it doesnā€™t matter that it was off screen. 10/10.

Final score: 8/10.

I can see myself enjoying pulling this off, AND enjoying watching it after getting bodied. Iā€™m already imagining the hype this will bring to tournaments.

Great job, Devs.

1 Like

Couldnā€™t all that time and effort be spent scripting better finishers?

Heā€™s the community manager, he doesnā€™t make the game

Eh. Itā€™s ok. I dunno, it doesnā€™t really do it for me. But hey, if others think itā€™s great, more power to them.

Anyway, keep it up devs, youā€™re doing a great job!!

2 Likes

Since Aria gets supreme victories as long as two bodies are alive regardless of how much health she has, i say prepare to see this ultimate a lot.

In my viewing of ariaā€™s ultimate all I was thinking was ANIMIEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lol. That would require that there be many players who actually use the character :-p

Definitely expect to see Sleep using this one in tournament a fair bit though.

1 Like

9/10. That was awesome. Question, you can activate ultimateā€™s when you get a supreme victory. ARIA can get a supreme victory if she loses a body part? Can she activate her ultimate if only has 2 body parts or all 3?

We good sir, are in agreement.

2 Likes

AAAAAAAANIMEEEEEEEEE :laughing:

That was great! My favorite 1 so far

B R A V O

1 Like