Ultimates Ultra Pack

Literally me right now…waiting for ARIA’s Ultimate.

12 Likes

I’ve mentioned this a while back, but what if the first wave of ultimates would be free for everyone, but later down the line we could pay for a 2nd ultra combo with its own unique ultimate to tie with it as well. If these ultimates won’t please then what’s the harm in making more by spending a little bit of cash which can hopefully help with the budget for them as well?

Soon, my friend. Soon. I do feel bad for making the go-live time noon on all of these, but it is what it is, and I am sticking to my self-made schedule!

2 Likes

Riptor’s ultimate says otherwise. :slight_smile:

Arias ultimate is up soon followed by more complaining about what it is and isnt :joy:

1 Like

No. Aria’s Ultimate will be followed up by closer examination of Ultimates that folks didn’t like, because they enjoyed this one (insert amount here).

That’s the weekly rotation around these parts (jk, but really, kinda true because I order Ultimates based on what I think popularity will be).

4 Likes

Now your building this one up sir lol.
So does that mean the monsters pack will be even better than this pack.

Then the other characters will be even better than them?
( Just trying my luck, i know its only 15 so far)

Yep. I do believe this will be one of the favorites. Here, I will even give you my train of thought. You can verify with @STORM179, @FinchoMatic, or @xSkeletalx since they were in the room when I was building the panel deck:

Which Ultimate should I show off (after they had seen them all)? I really wanna knock people’s socks off with Kilgore, but the backlash will be that “ERMAHGERRRD GUEST.” Maybe we keep that out of the panel. Well, Aria or Fulgore. Fulgore is an iconic KI character, let’s do that!

Then I had 4 left. Have you ever heard of the compliment sandwich? I went with that tactic in a sense. I graded the Ultimates based on reactions I saw at the KIWC, and decided to rotate through the weeks. Why not Riptor in lieu of Sadira? Well this was the first time we revisited Ultimates after the pack reveal weeks earlier. I didn’t want to divise folks off the bat.

Sadira went well. Kilgore went great. Riptor was as expected - some quite enjoyed it and others loathed it. Something I knew would happen. There was no middle ground. But I have a feeling people will enjoy Aria’s. I felt it was good enough to be “last.” We shall watch the reactions.

I guess the gist of my state is that everything is calculated mwahahah.

What if I told you that releasing videos for 3 Ultimates in one day was not an accident, and placing TJ Combo’s between Maya’s and Tusk’s was purposeful?

So yeah, my guess is folks will like this one.

12 Likes

I agree with this sentiment in that way I beleive every single Ultimate kills.

1 Like

come on rukari, where is it?

12 Likes

ha, is it out there?

So you knew that tjs and riptor would get a hammering lol.
I shall expect the next pack to be something similar then

My job is literally to be your voice. Whether or not I agree, I am here to predict what you have to say (there’s more to it, but yes I get to play Devil’s Advocate a lot).

2 Likes

Well you’ve been pretty spot on, tjs is the weakest (to me) and riptors is pretty good.

I don’t like this schedule you guys have. By your time, I always have a free period that ends right at 11:55. Then I have 4 hours where I can’t use my laptop to watch the ultimates. It hurts XD. Ultimates get released 5 minutes after I can’t watch it lmao.

There is an obvious solution to this - skip class :thumbsup:

Note: you should not skip class to watch Ultimates. You probably shouldn’t even be on your phone in school :tada::rage::tada:

3 Likes

GO TO CLASS! Ultimates will be there when you are done!

5 Likes

I have a free period lol.

2 Likes

Same, but because that period is my last one I just headed home :stuck_out_tongue: