Ultimates Ultra Pack

Doesn’t mean what they say will change the rating.

1 Like

Getting a little bit of it, but not as much as most would have hoped for a couple of these…

I like this explanation. Lets make this official

1 Like

I agree

1 Like

It keeps getting better and better in my opinion

Remember that Kilgore’s Ultimate Alternate Endings I posted a week ago? Well, this time, I strike again with Riptor’s Ultimate!

Don’t expect too much on what you are about to see. It’s something you may not expect. And I had put so much effort put into this, so please appreciate it and enjoy!

FIGHT ON!!! :sunglasses:

12 Likes

Nice! that was one of the ebst I’ve seen all day.

1 Like

I have to say, Riptor just won “The Most Adorable KI character” award. She might be my new waifu… (Suddenly Sadira swings down and smakes me to the moon).

1 Like

Damn. What the hell is even going on in this ultimate? I was left scratching my head. Even after reading all the descriptions here, it just doesn’t look / feel right. Extremely jarring cut at the end with no body, wth?

It’s so strange how ultimates are ALL over the place. Some are cool, some are meh and some are terrible.

Adding one more to the terrible column. Smh.

BTW, I have no problem with comedy. I thought Kilgore’s was great. This one was just extremely poorly executed.

LOVE THIS!

2 Likes

O_o

1 Like

Wut

In regards to people’s preferences

I think they’re just trolling or who knows.

Ok… Moving on…

She was trying to bite that weenie!! Lol. In all seriousness. Can we stop jumping down people’s throats, just cause they don’t like something? They listen to feedback and improve from it. No?

I’m not feeling this one at all. They’re ultimates, they’re supposed to be bad ■■■. If you want to make a joke ender like mk did with all their freindships and stuff that’s fine too but c’mon riptors a killing machine that was just kinda ehhh.

:weary::skull_and_crossbones:

I agree but can the people who don’t like treat people who do like it with the same respect

3 Likes

Cassie’s selfie fatality is probably the least badass one I’ve seen and somehow they didn’t get as much flak as this Ultimate.
If you read some of Riptor’s thoughts in the SL fight dialogues, you’ll realize that this kinda suits her personality. An apex predator but also sort of silly.