Ultimates Ultra Pack

1-Nuff said [Fail]
2-The lest he could do was fall, if he would have
walked away Id have to walk away from Riptor.

I will not EVER do this with Riptor.

1 Like

we hope that in the future, each character have a second ultimate. in first KI Riptor had 3 no mercy.

1 Like

I prefer to pay for ultimates, instead for the gold skin.

everybody please go watch the original Ultimates in “Ultimates vs Our Expectations” Post, people keep talking about ruining or censoring the Ultimates and it’s clear they don’t know the origin of Ultimates

Watch the originals and comeback and tell me these are not all improvements

if they kept the same model & mold for Ultimates, we would have 1,2 sec animations and would have outrages, calling them lazy and even more low budget that people already are

3 Likes

agreed, just a “Plugin”.

I kinda doubt it considering the trouble it was getting the current ones out and even then everybody doesn’t have one.

I believe the idea here is that they would not charge for the these Ultimates because they are only throw-ins, we would most likely have to pay for them if they had the time to actually go in and dedicate time to producing them, like for a new game or season

Im not really going to get to upset, since its free.
I will be getting heated when somebody does it to me.

Overall the pricing with KI is fair.
just fell letdown with Riptor.

Fulger, and Jaga get all the hype.

1 Like

it takes a few seconds to make a model, gold. in fact, the gold skin are compensated. partial, for ultimates.

1 Like

Do you actually know that or not

he is right I do 3D its true.
once the plug is written its applied to all
fighters with minimal effort.
the textures are replaced with gold
and there is a effect overlay.

That ultimate was poo poo.

I defend a lot of this games decisions, even the bad ones. Usually the few things that AREN’T liked by the public are at least lower- quality for a good reason. But this is pretty bad. What’s the point of a punchline if half the people seeing it don’t get it? Even after I DID get it, I was still left with a bad taste in my mouth from the fact that there was no ACTUAL interesting interaction between the two characters. When the “ULTIMATE” text comes up, my immediate thought was: “What Ultimate?”

If I HAD to look at this more positively, I would recommend that the animations conveyed the message better. Maybe have Riptor make a sad face in the air after missing the bite, and have her stomp her feet in anger to go with the fire breathing. The point is, the punchline NEEDED to be obvious, and hit hard. (ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING THE ATUAL ACTION HAPPENS OFF SCREEN.)

Anyone who missed the punchline now has a “wasted” Ultimate slot. I cannot approve.

5 Likes

come on 
 just set all the colors of one. They do not even have added a metallic sheen effects, clothes and skin were dull.

1 Like

Oh sweet lordy

I sure wouldn’t.

whether to create other ultimates need, I would pay. Instead I never pay skin.

1 Like

I’d much rather they keep the things that actually add something to gameplay free, and keep all the extra premium stuff just be cosmetics that I’m not inclined to spend money on if I don’t have to.

1 Like

You said it.

Consider not ultimates. additional material? new animations, new moves 
 the character has more charisma.

I agree. None of the finishers in KI1 were “censored”, why should they be in this one?

1 Like

If they would have golds skin, and the costumes
keep their color, it would have been alot better.