Ultimates Ultra Pack

I recommend that the Creative Team of these Ultimates reads about the very successful “Three-Act Structure”.

3 Likes

He’s looking for someone to debate about the ultimate.

Well, I don’t think there is any doubt that some of these ultimates have resulted in death. You won’t see body parts because they wanted to keep it T-rated. If they boosted it to M rating, half of the finishers would’ve involved dismemberment. Even in the MK games there was at-least more fatalities than I can remember that involved dismemberment to the head, torso, and arms.

1 Like

Beginning: She launches them in the air and tries to bite them

Middle: She fails and throws a tantrum.

End: She turns around and torches the enemy before taking a well deserved nap

That seems to follow the 3 Act Structure pretty well.

6 Likes

Good. Now try the same with Sadira’s Ultimate.

Beginning: The launches them and traps them in the web

Middle: The taunts her opponent and pets them

End: She cuts their throat before retreating to her web

8 Likes
1 Like

I got throat slice. Not necessarily beheading

When 1 person says something negative, you ignore it. When 5 people say something negative you take note, when 10 people say something negative you look into it, when 243 people say something negative, you immediately go back to the drawing board and put someone else up to the task…

3 Likes

+1

I’ll like your comment after 19 hours have passed. But yeah I agree.

Except when those negative come from a dubious places like YouTube comments section or heaven forbid twitch chat.

1 Like

Word.

And this isn’t 200+ random people. This is 200+ people who enjoy the game enough to FOLLOW IT ON ANOTHER MEDIA PLATFORM!

(That is a big deal. Most people only follow their favorite games, so this is 200+ people who probably have this game in their top 3.)

4 Likes

those avenues represent the fans that keep up with the game on a regular basis, meaning they are going to be the word of mouth either way… Therefore they make a difference. If this was the most favored one in the game and it had 500 likes and no dislikes then would you say that doesn’t matter either?

I mean tj’s is pretty bad but it doesn’t have the crazy amount of dislikes on riptor’s video, sheesh.
Edit: Never mind, tj’s has almost just as much as riptors. O_o

1 Like

Funny and adorable, not what I expected but exactly what I wanted for Riptor. That tantrum bit is my favorite, I wish she could do more with her hands to illustrate the point.

1 Like

If yall want to hear what should have been, let me get some likes… Keep in mind good ideas are often abused and taken by others to make millions. ie facebook. But I’m willing to share my vision for free on this one.

The animation of when they hit the ground, is very good. Perfect since of weight.

1 Like

349 likes vs 259 dislikes is still about 71% positive feedback. That is by no means a failing grade.

3 Likes

With 608 total votes, 349 is actually only 57% positive…

3 Likes

I fudged the math but it’s still a D. That’s a passing grade. The majority of the feedback is positive, even nothing that @rukizzel expected the response to be divisive

That’s perhaps because TJ’s was the first that diverted away from expectation. Now it’s getting to the point that you’re not one of the cool kids if you’re not bashing on the Ultimates that trade expectation for character.

That number of dislikes simply tells me that there are a lot of people that have been playing KI that have likely been filling in the missing pieces of KI with their own (MKX) ideas, and turns out the Ultimates didn’t go that way.

3 Likes