Ultimates Monster Pack

I think we need a medium to see her ultimate, we all know how shifty ghosts are.

5 Likes
4 Likes

Starting to feel like Hisako’s ultimate won’t be uploaded today.

No idea why information hasn’t been getting disseminated for the past few ultimates, but usually we would get updates on Twitter and maybe here on the forums. We got no info or updates on Mira and Wulf’s ultimates and just had to see that they were up on the KI YouTube channel and disseminate the fact they were up ourselves. It’s just weird to me.

While the following Tweet has nothing to do with Hisako’s Ultimate, it (along with the pending Xbox One X 4K update, Steam port, and next month’s issue one of the ongoing comic series) gives a strong feeling that something substantial is about to rock the Killer Instinct universe:

(#StayTuned :wink: )

-Zenek

12 Likes

James is very cool and I trust him immensely. If he says the money has gone to good use and their are big plans in place… I look forward to hearing some thing great happening .

BUt on the other hand… that kind of trollish for Larry to call him out and ask about money…money he prob didnt even help with.
People are so trollish these days… its no ones business where that money went. There is no contract tagged with the Kilgore purchase that says they have to do anything with it or announce it to everyone by a certain time.

8 Likes

Playing devil’s advocate here…while that is true, it would be kinda scummy to find out that the so-called tournament tax added to Kilgore didn’t actually go towards the things they said it went towards…but then again I don’t exactly remember what all they said the extra $5 was for in its entirety. Whatever the case, bad PR is bad. Not that I’m saying the KI team are doing anything shady or scummy in any way. And for some reason I sincerely doubt Kilgore’s release alone is going to fund the Steam version, a 4k upscale, and a hypothetical season 4, minus tournament pots of course.

1 Like

Sigh… non-sequitur

1 Like

Maybe they changed their mind on putting the funds to tournament pot bonuses for players that dont care about the game as much as they do the money? maybe the money has now gone to something in game instead of pot bonuses? That money might have been planned for EVo and then the news of no KI at EVO made them switch gears?
I just dont like how they ask them on blast via twitter.

1 Like

SHE’S HERE

I like it. Spoopy.
This one’s for everyone who wanted to see what happened during the Ultimate.

17 Likes

I see what they did. They waited untl it was night time so it could be dark before showing this ultimate. I see now IG. It scared me alright!

Edit: Rewatched it. Is Cinder’s body twisted 0.0

8 Likes

Kawaii jumpscare ender!

4 Likes

Not one of the best, but definitely good.

2 Likes

I like it. Not my favorite, but I really like how it shows off the character’s personality like Sadira’s and Kilgore’s.

2 Likes

This ultimate may reliably place the opponents ■■■■ at the camera… dank KI memes anyone?

3 Likes

It may just be me but Cinder doesn’t look right. He’s twisted. I have no ideas so if someone want’s to make a meme, here you go.

Edit: This looks fmailiar :confused:

13 Likes

Why is it that I don’t mind jumpscares from Hisako yet hate them in basically every other thing ever?

4 Likes

I like it

She broke him.I like it.

1 Like

Exposure. You’ve seen Hisako’s probably a few hundred if not thousand times. Scares come from the unexpected. You’re expecting hers. :grin:

2 Likes

Even in her trailer I didn’t care. I dunno.

2 Likes