Ultimates Monster Pack

Yeah, yeah, homonyms suck. Anyway I fixed it. I hope

I mean kinda yea but, alittle no at the same time. Miraā€™s abilities are deeper than just biting. She could have made Silver Blood-Metal Wings as sharp as steel and fly lightning quick past her opponent insinuating bisection or decapitation. Too much like Aria? Okay how about turning to Metallic Blood Mist and enter the Opponent and then dissolving them into more Blood Fuel?

I understand itā€™s cool to be funny sometimes but, thats why we have Rash :neutral_face:. Why my vicious violent Velocinator had to be funny? Not to mention how it contrast with her devastatingly DARK teaser trailer. Riptor was kinda set-up as a very Deadly Animalistic abomination. But whatever her Ultimate is cuteā€¦:no_mouth:

Look at Tusk. He could have just swung his sword, just like Mira just bit them smh. Yet Tusk Ultimate was some Dramatic display of his Super-Heated Holy Fire and his skills with a Sword, with a bit of Drama. It was magnificent. Miraā€™s lacked Drama, and as a Vampire and a Woman who Sacrificed herself to save her Sisterā€¦thatā€™s kinda a missed chance.

As for Glacius I hope he hurls a Massive Hail Storm at the opponent, then Traps them in a Huge Glacial Spire like in his Ultra, but then he flattens it into a puddle. Like you canā€™t give me a awesome Ultra like Tusk and tell me you canā€™t find cool ways to end opponents with everyone.

1 Like

So Hisakos ultimate may be shown today right, if so as selfish and petty as it may seem I kind of want hers to be terrible or bad enough that I can say ā€œyep this definitely reflects my disdain for this characterā€.

-ANGRY FWUF NOISES-

6 Likes

Classic sceneā€¦
Objection: Relivance

I know @MandrillManiac definitely hopes her Ultimate is good. You know, in case he loses another bet with @STORM179 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Iā€™m getting hisako war flashbacksā€¦

Better version:

6 Likes

Wow the poor cat. Lol

2 Likes

That catā€™s a wuss.

Iā€™d say the other thing that sounds like wuss that would be appropriate to call a cat, but it seems like like one of those things thatā€™s a touchy subject anymore.

3 Likes

Thanks @Fwufikins

I went into shock:

@STORM179 @WrathOfFulgore @GeneralScrebor

7 Likes

Dude I just played an 11 :star2: killer teir in ranked. I might as well have spontaneously combusted. At my best I got him down to red bar once, the rest of the match was too embarrassing to speak of. Oh God the horror. The horror.

2 Likes

Still no Sako ultimate?

Iā€™ll devour you~

1 Like

Ahh gotcha ya

Are we really not going to get anything today?

Donā€™t know if gamescom prep has been whatā€™s broken the flow of content for the past week and a half.

2 Likes

@rukizzel
Hisako Ultimate when?

10 Likes

Stay Tuned? :tm:

4 Likes

Even the pessimists couldnā€™t have predicted weā€™d get NOTHING XD

But seriously, this doesnā€™t make me happy. Iā€™m not pessimistic, I want to see this thing!

2 Likes